Chapter Three

•KARI'S POV•

CRASH

"ITAI!"

"OW"

"Kari?"

"Who are you?!"

My eyes finally adjusted and I looked down at the person I tripped over. Blue eyes, check. Brown hair, check. Spiky hair, check. Amazing smile, check.

I stood up quickly and went dizzy almost immediately. Hayden caught me before I fell and helped me stand straight as the dizziness went away. "Thanks," I mumbled to her, getting a nod in return.

The boy I landed on stood up and dusted off clothes. "Well, that was unexpected!" He laughed and clasped his hands behind his head in a casual stance. Behind him two people were giving us weird looks.

Well...would they be called people?

"Um...well I'm Sora. This is Donald and Goofy," said Sora with a bit of concern in his voice. "Are you okay?"

Me and Hayden looked at each other then back at Sora and nodded. "I'm Kari. This is my younger sister Hayden." Hayden waved and smiled. I chuckled and scratched the back of my head.

Sora smiled. "Well its nice to meet you. How'd you come out of that portal?"

I groaned quietly and pulled on one of my braids. "Weeelll," I looked over at Hayden,"long story short. The Organization is after us. You exist in a video game in the world we came from, so I know practically everything. However, it looks like this is Kingdom Hearts 2, so I'm not sure how things are really gonna happen, but I know the basic plot line."

Sora, Donald, and Goofy blinked.

Hayden chuckled and I looked away from them, hoping they wouldn't think I'm crazy. I looked to my left and saw a familiar stone wall. "Hey! This is the backstreet in Hollow Bastion!"

Suddenly, a person was in front of me. "Wah!" I jumped back as the person stood and I recognized who it was instantly. "Yuffie!"

She looked at me curiously, then past me at Sora for some sort of explanation. He just shrugged and shook his head.

I chuckled. "I'm Kari. Hayden over there is my younger sister. We're from another world. I can't explain it very well myself, but I'm sure Merlin can." Her eyes widened and she started laughing.

"Okay! It seems like you already know who I am, so I'm guessing you know the rest of the gang. Now's a perfect time! They're waiting at Merlin's house." She started walking around the corner towards Merlin's house.

Me, Sora, Donald, and Goofy went to follow her, but I realized Hayden wasn't moving. I stopped and looked back at her. Sora stopped and raised an eyebrow in question. "You go on. I know where Merlin's house is." He nodded and kept walking with Donald and Goofy close behind.

"Hayden, what's wrong?" I asked as I approached her.

Her eyes widened. "You haven't realized it yet have you? Kari, look around." She moved her arms in asked circle around us and I frowned.

Doing what she said, I looked around. Nothing made sense until I looked back at her. "Oh....oh..."

She nodded. "Yeah. I'm really disorientated. I don't know how you're so used to it already."

I shrugged and looked around again. It was as if we were in an anime. I took out my phone and was shocked to find that it still worked, except for the time and date. I switched on the camera and took a look at myself.

"Oh gosh..."

I watched as my skin turned blue and a dark blue aura surrounded me.

Well...if it looks like anime...might as well be. Right? They're as big as Lucy's...