Meeting My Mate

Trevor pov

Finally I am going to meet her again officially, know her name, we may even become friends and then I will make her fall in love with me when this thought came Damien started purring happily I just reminded him that he is wolf not a cat. He has turned into a pussy cat already mushy sappy oh God even I will turn into one after I fall in love with her.

Damien was laughing at my statement cause it's kinda granted that I already am in love with her no matter how much I deny.. I just sigh and follow Mike.

We enter cafeteria and I can smell her awesome fragrance already it feels so good, her presence make me feel so calm ' Haha now who is Mushy and sappy? Ah?' Damien was making fun of me. Is it a revenge Damien? I mean I just stated the fact I had to snap back at him.

You know people think I am moody it's mostly because my contradicting thoughts with Damien. If you meet a werewolf anytime and they have snappy mood changes then know that they are having fight between them and thier wolf don't judge them.

Ok there she is near the window looking like an angel ok I know she is not what you describe as you know beautiful or sexy but she is both in her own unique way but you can consider that I am biased.. Ofcourse what else do you expect??

We went near her she smiled at Mike with a where-were-you-glad-you're-back smile and then she saw me and her smile faltered with a bit of confusion embarrassment and I could see adoration for me too but first two emotions were more prominent..

I was nervous, The Trevor Damien Baxter was super nervous because of mere human girl Damien growled ' Not some mere human! she is our human our mate our life' I just sighed in my head. I got the point she is our mate.

Mike the charmer was feeling awkward? He smiled again and patted my back. I started feeling awkward too..

He went to sit in chair he was sitting earlier he turned towards me I scowled at him and then he graciously slid from there and sat in chair opposite. I left a sigh of relief and he showed me chair next to her she was looking at me confused but adoration was still present I felt proud of myself and sat next to her.

I turned towards Mike because he cleared his throat but what made me proud was she was staring at me nodding at Mike to continue "Hi Mauna he is my cousin Trevor and we both came to college together. Ah do you mind if he joins us?" he asked like he is scared or more like nervous than me I was watching her through my peripheral I turned to her now.

She blushed and nodded her head we both looked at her confused and then she cleared her throat, what is with people clearing throat? "Hi Mike it's fine if he sits here as long as Shenon and Alice are fine" she said raising her eyebrows towards the other two in table. I turned towards the other two in the table, because till now I had ignored them and they too smiled and nodded their head like both approved of me so I just relaxed.

" Hi Mauna I am Trevor " her name felt like a smooth cream in my mouth and it felt so good to tell her name.

I could see there was a shiver that ran through her when I said her name she some how looked happy.
" Hey Trevor nice to meet you " she said in her most sweet and soothing voice, I have never heard one like her before.

I just extended my hand towards her smiling she looked at it for a while and then took a deep breath and held my hand.
I felt a jolt of electricity pass through me I think she felt it too because she withdrew her hand really fast. I missed her contact.

Then she regained her composure by taking deep breath and smiled a happy smile that can win all who are watching her pure innocent smile. I smiled back at her.

" These are my friends Alice and Shenon " She said pointing towards both infront of me. I with great difficulty shifted my attention from her to them smiled and held my hand infront of them. They both shook it nervously and happily and muttered nice to meet you. I just said same here and turned towards her that was exact time when bell rang indicating end of lunch and we all got up took our stuff walked out of cafeteria.

I tried to make a small conversation " Mauna which class do you have now?" I asked her she turned towards me.
She had small blush creeping on her and she replied " I have financial management now, what about you? " she asked but at the end it was like the question was pointed towards Mike, not me I had already forgotten he was even present with us.

Mike was about to reply I beat him on it and replied for both of us" wow I have same class too. But Mike here has HR management class.. So Mike we will take a leave now. See you later man" I turned away from her in opposite direction expecting her to follow me instead she started laughing and I turned back to her. I was confused now. But her laughing was like a music to my ears they were so calming so real. Argh it's just one day I have met her and I am already love sick.

She finally controlled her laugh and then told " Your new right actually we have our class in this way only the class next one to Mike so we can all walk together.. come on lets go".

I felt embarrassed but I followed her and Mike kept decent distance from us and started walking behind us. We reached the class and we entered it and she went and sat in the last seats I followed and sat next to her she looked at me questioningly I just shrugged she gave me a reluctant smile and opened her bag to take the books.

Ohh.. Shizz that's when I realized I don't even have a notes or even a pen for that matter it is so embarrassing. I completely forgot that I had to collect my belonging from my locker that I had shoved earlier.

Until then I need alternative because oh Goddess our lecturer just entered..

He greets our class and all respond that is when a plan forms in my brain not a brilliant one but a good one nevertheless and that exact moment my lecturer yells " Are you a new guy? The one sitting next to Indian girl?" he is staring at me so I stand up and with all confidence " Yes sir I am new here. My name is Trevor Baxter sir" I reply with a proud smile.

"Oh yeah I heard about you that you would be joining today. And I expect decency in my class. Take your seat young man" He said with gentleness but authority was present. He turned towards board I turned towards her my mate she still looked so cute.

Focus Trevor . Focus. " Mauna hey do you. Ah will you..? Can you lend me a book and pen to take down the notes.. Ahh I kinda forgot my backpack " I requested her while scratching my neck.

She gave me are-you-serious look I just shrugged and smirked and she looked awed and distracted she took her backpack fumbling took out a note book and pen and handed it to me.

And that was the exact moment when our lecturer called me I faced towards him and stood up I knew I was in trouble and he is going to ask me a question..

Ohh shizz I am in trouble on my first day only I need to be freaking awarded for that..

Hey friends,

I think the canteen would look like above. I am still searching for appropriate person for Mike role..

And I really wanted to continue but I kinda got stuck with a appropriate question about Financial management about which I have no idea. If you know some questions along with answers please let me know.. See you next time..
Take care.. Xoxo:-*