Just friends phase 1

Trevor pov

Oh shizz.. I didn't even hear his question.. And that is when there was a tap on my desk when I see down I can see Mauna tapping on the sheet which has something scribbled I do the reading out loud thing and I am confused when I look up oh shizz ok no shizz because my professor looks really impressed and he clears his throat and says" yeah you gotta a fair point but I guess you need to elaborate more" and I am stunned I look at the paper and read it again and I confidentially answer his questions he looks impressed and asks me to sit..

I turn, looks like my girl is impressed too I might look like bad boy type but I was consistently an A grade student and I always used to assist my dad so I kinda know things.. So I give her a smile.
I know I should thank her and the topic asked was quite tricky I am impressed too with her reasoning ok so my girl is more like beauty with brains.. Damien beams in my brains telling not your girl our girl I just shake my head and try to concentrate on lecture instead of staring at ma.. My girl the feeling is too awesome..

Mauna pov

We were in class and I was sitting next to Trevor what kind of person doesn't get books and pens to class well answer is Trevor kind of people.. Haha.
And when he was just asking me pen and book the lecturer called and asked him a tricky question even I was confused I am not pro but I kind off studied as preparation before joining college anyways I found an answer I wrote it in paper and tapped on the desk to draw confused Trevor attention he saw and blankly read it I could say he didn't understand a single word when he finished reading our lecturer looked impressed but asked to elaborate and I was like shizz how do I write it just when I was thinking of ways I heard him answer so confidently and it was so precise not only me whole class including the professor was impressed and asked him to sit. I thought when he said he doesn't have his books or pen that he is not into studies but by his answer I think I judged him wrong that's why elders say never judge the book by its cover.. I could feel he is staring at me but I don't turn instead I act like I am concentrating well after sometime I can see he is looking forward too..
Rest of class goes by soon we finish for that day when walking out with Alice and Shannon I hear my name I turn to see Mike and Trevor I stop and smile at him..
He scratches his neck and gulps, did something happen?
" Ah Mauna do you.. Like.. Ha.. Want to.. come to nearby cafe with me I am going down there?" He asks really nervous.
I don't know why he is nervous, I just smile and agree because I have not been there. I turn towards Alice and Shannon asking will they come with us too? Shannon shrugs saying he has to go for swimming practice and Alice has to go home I turn to look at a happy Trevor and I turn to Mike he turns to Trevor and Trevor's smile falters but then Mike shrugs telling he has to go buy something for their house they did a weird fist bump kinda thing and Trevor told he will see him in evening..

I turned towards Trevor " I don't know where the cafe is that your talking about " I said it with awkward smile.
He smiled too and said" that's ok I know where it is and how do you wanna go it's not really far more like two blocks away? "
I thought about it for a while we could walk it was nearby anyways right. So I told him " Walking is fine with me. How do you prefer? "
He said he was fine with walking too so we started walking.. Dah..
We started walking and our walk was literally awkward because neither of us could start a conversation so we kept walking finally found cafe..

'Cafe passion' was the name interesting.. We entered it was quiet and coffee fragrance just aroused my love for coffee more.. There were only few people around less crowd the better so we sat down nearby window and just after we settled down there was a waitress at our table she was pretty and very good looking and she was also checking out Trevor like he was most handsome man she has ever seen I just rolled ma eyes and started looking at the menu.. I have not had much in cafe except choco latte so I  decided to order same when I lifted my head I found the most funniest scene and with great difficulty I could control my laughter infront of me was annoyed Trevor and a flirting waitress.. You should look at Trevor's face priceless..

He looked at me and his face lost annoyance and he looked like a puppy but then he gave one more puppy dog look which was damn too cute.. How could a man be so Handsome yet sooo cute??

But I understood what he was trying to convey so I decided to be his saviour, I cleared my throat loud enough so that waitress could snap out of her flirt zone and to my luck she did when she noticed me that is her distraction from her pray she gave me such an evil look which was damn too mean, if looks could kill I would be buried six feet under but all this made my fun level elevate more I laughed out loud in my head and spontaneously an idea formed in my head. Well if I can have more fun then why not I thought and I hoped and prayed Trevor will support me with this or else I could be a flop show.

Trevor please play along I thought and let the game begin....

Hey guys,

Long time no see..;-)
Actually I would like to apologize for late update well I kinda had lost ma hopes of making this book unique. But I wanna give it a shot..
Thank you for reading and will appreciate your support in all ways..
See you in next chapter.. Until then take care.. :-* :-*