Inner Being Journal Entry

On the outside, I'm a rude, spoiled brat, who no one likes, who is selfish, who can't take care of herself.
But on the inside, I'm hurt. Trying to not show my inner feelings, about my mother dying, having no one but my father, but I don't see him all the time. As the Mayor, he expects that I show I need to be in charge, thinking I'll be the next Mayor or president.
I just want people to see the real me, the real Chloe Bourgeois. But if I did, people would think I'm weak. To weak to help, or to weak for anything.
I feel bad about how I treat Sabrina. I don't want to take to her like that. But, I think she only likes me on the outside.
I just want to tell the world who I really am, and maybe make friends. The only friend I've had is Adrien. And Sabrina, sort of. But Adrien doesn't hang out with me anymore. I'm only safe to be me is in the shower. And in this journal.

I go around with an attitude all day, at school, at the mall, in my house. The only place where it's safe to be me... Is my thoughts.
I hate being rude to people. I hate destroying dreams. And yet, I've created (about) 8 akumas. I don't take the blame, because it's not the real me who did it. It was someone who never thinks of others, and only herself and her hair.
I don't think it. I just want everyone to know that I'm not who they think I am.
I really want people to know. But, I don't know how to tell people. If I say, "I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt your feelings," no one will believe. Not even Adrien, he doesn't know that I'm not who I am on the outside.
I guess no one will ever find out.
Unless I try to do something about it.
Sincerely, Chloe Bourgeois.