Gaining Her Trust Part 3

"Sting that Villain!" Queen Bee shouted out, to the bees. One by one, each bee stung the girl on her arms and her hands. "Owwwieeee!!" Screamed the villain, and dropped her magical girl wand.

           Ladybug sprung into action, and ran over to the wand. She grabbed it, and hit it across her knee, breaking it in half. An akuma flew out. "Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug said as she captured the akuma in her yoyo. "Bye Bye little butterfly." She said, as she released the akuma. Tiny ladybugs flew all over fixing the damage.

           Queen Bee flew over to Ladybug and Cat Noir. "Please believe me, I want to help you both fight villains!" Queen Bee exclaimed. "Please, let me join your team." Cat Noir replied, "I think you could be a big help, but it's up to M'lady."

"Fine." Ladybug said. "But I'm only giving you one chance. If you do anything to stab us in the back, I'll make sure it's in yours." Queen Bee's face brightened. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" She thanked. She flew over to Ladybug and Cat Noir, and hugged them, both in one big hug.

Queen Bee let go, and landed her feet on the ground. "And don't worry. The only plans I have is to take down akumas." Queen Bee stated. She held out her hand. Ladybug hesitated. Was she able to trust this so called "superhero" who just appeared out of nowhere?  

              Ladybug shook Queen Bee's hand. Ladybug knew that she needed help all along. She didn't want to say it, because only she and Cat Noir saved Paris from akumas. But she remembered what Tikki once said dealing with Antibug. That she didn't need to do everything herself.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the story! I've been having some difficulty thinking up new ideas. I'll tell you one thing though. Some new superheroes will be coming into the book; not yet. I'm trying to think how I could include them into the story. One of them seems random, but to me it makes since. Thanks again!