Apologizes Rose and Juleka

Chloe confidently walked over to Rose and Juleka, with Sabrina. "Um... Can I talk to you for a minute?" Chloe hesitated, but asked. "Sure, Chloe," Rose said, but Juleka had a suspicious look on her face, but agreed.

"Look, I'm sorry for every mean thing I have done and said to you two. I never meant any of it, but I hope we can move past this, and become friends?" Chloe admitted. "Really?" Rose and Juleka said at the same time. Rose was more happy and excited. But Juleka was more shocked, and didn't really believe Chloe.

"Really Chloe? I want more proof that this apology is real, and not some social experiment," Juleka exclaimed. "Come on, Juleka! It isn't everyday Chloe apologizes," Rose stated. "Exactly," Juleka said.

"Please, you have to believe me!" Chloe pleaded. Thinking quickly, Chloe suggested, "Hey! Today, I'm going around apologizing to everyone who I bullied. You guys can tag along, for today, if you want. I already apologized to Sabrina, and you two."

Juleka, still not convinced, agreed. She and Rose will be spending the day with Chloe, and Sabrina. Their next person to forgive, is Nathanael.
_________________________________
Thank you guys for reading! Remember, These are short chapters, and won't be as long of a chapter until Chloe has apologized to basically everyone of her classmates. And I don't know that much about Rose or Juleka.