Kitten Takes A Nap

“Do you wear those ears all the time Zero-kun?” a girl asked sitting on the edge of her seat. “They really suite you!” one screamed. I rubbed my ear, blushing lightly. “T.. Thank you..” “CUTE!!” they all screamed loudly, blushing. 'I.. Hate.. My.. Life..' I sweat-dropped, looking around the room. Everyone had guests except for Kyoya.

Soon my group had left and I went over to Kyoya. “I'd like to request you.” I said, standing in front of him. He smirked, looking up at me. “Can you afford that, Mr. Akamaru?” I shrugged, sitting down. “Add it to my debt, I don't mind.” He just looked at me before closing his notebook. “No.” I stopped him, laying on the couch and curling my tail around me. “Keep working, I'll just watch.”

Ten minutes later I was asleep.

----Sorry About All The Time Skips, I Just Don't Know What To Put Here In These Times. Don't Forget To Comment Or Message Me With Ideas, I Post This Story As I Write It. Nothing Is Preplanned, This Is A Time Skip Though, To The End Of Hosting Hours..----

I leaned into the hand that was scratching my ear. “Watch his tail! That's so cute.” “Don't scratch his ears too hard.” “Can I grab his tail Takashi!?” “No.” “Leave him alone guys.” I stretched slightly and sat up, rubbing my eyes. “Look at what did Haruhi, you woke him up!” the twins said, linking their arms together. “Penalty game.”

I looked around. All of the girls had left and Tamaki was chasing the twins around. I assumed it was the end of the day. “Tomorrow we will be going to the beach, so pack a bag.” Kyoya said, typing on his laptop. “No.” I stood up, dusting off my pants and taking off my tie. “But you have to come!” Honey said, hugging my legs. “I'd rather not. I don't like water.” I could hear the twins chuckling in the background.

“Isn't that funny,””A kitten afraid of water.” Hikaru started, letting Kaoru finish. I looked at the both of them. “I can't swim, why would I go to the beach. Plus, I don't want to go.” I walked towards the door but before I could leave I heard Kyoya say something about taking money off of my debt and the twins saying they'll pack for me. I dropped my head and looked back at them. “Fine, I'll meet you here, tomorrow. What time?”

I'm going to regret this..