Kitten Is Jealous

AN: Sorry it's short. I'm tired. I'm at the hospital. My mamaw just had a stroke so I'm freaking out a bit.

Zero's POV

It's been almost two months now since Kyo-kun and I confessed our love to each other and winter break is right around the corner. We still haven't told anyone outside of the host club and that was okay. I liked that it was personal. It was like, our little secret and that made it so much better.

I walked into the host room a little later than usual and I stopped next to Haruhi. “Hey, Haru.. Who's the red-headed hussy all up on my man..?” I put my arm around her shoulder, a frown clearly on my face. “Uh.. Zero-kun.. Um.. Let me explain it. She's the new club manager..? She thinks Kyoya-sempai is someone from her game.. Hm..What did the twins call her...” “A hussy..” I walked over to Kyo-kun and stood next to him, my hand on his shoulder.

“I'm sorry I was late, I got caught up on a test in class. Who is this.. lovely woman?” I smiled, my grip tightening on his shoulder. They looked a little to friendly to have just met.

“Ah, Zero-kun. Nice of you to join us. This is Renge Houshakuji, the new manager of the host club. She's very important so let's try to make this work.” he put a smile on his face and shrugged my hand off of his shoulder. I glared and watched as he walked off with her.

“Zero-chan.. Are you okay..? Your tail..” Honey-sempai tried to calm me down. He really did. But at that moment I was furious. My tail swayed back and forth quickly and my hair stood on end. “Ah, I'm fine Honey-sempai. No worries.” I walked away and I sat down on the couch,crossing my legs and grabbed a fresh cup of tea as I waited for my customers.

“Ah, Zero-kun.. We won't have customers today. We're shooting something for Renge..” Tamaki-sempai's voice rang out as he looked through what looked like a script. I took another sip of my tea. “That's nice. What's my part?” his face fell and he looked over at me. “Uh.. Well.. I don't know..” he flipped through his script and his face went pale. “I.. I don't see a part for you. I'm sorry Zero-kun. I'll go talk..” I held up my hand and he stopped, a frown on his face.

“Kyo-kun will take care of it Tama-chan. Don't stress your pretty little head.” I gave him a smile. “For right now, do your best!” I waved him off as he walked outside. I stood and watched them from the window. 'He'll know what to do..'

Tamaki's POV

“Kyo-kun will take care of it Tama-chan. Don't stress your pretty little head.” he smile was small, faint. It didn't look real. He waved me off and I walked outside and stood next to Haruhi and Mommy. “Mommy, why didn't Zero-kun get a part? I think he'd do great in these.” I walked closer to him, grinning. “Do you not want other people oogling what's yours? I never knew Mommy was so possessive!” I laughed. That was simply adorable.

“He doesn't need a part, Daddy.” he sighed, frustrated. “Kyoya, you know you can talk to me. Even if it's a problem with your lover..” I trailed off, looking at him. He hesitated for a second before his lips met mine. “Thank you, Tamaki. I'll keep that in mind.” he walked off and I touched my lips.

'This.. This isn't right..' I thought. I walked over to where we were shooting and tried to focus. 'I know Mommies and Daddies kiss.. But not if Mommy has a lover..'

Once it was over we sat around and talked about the shoot. None of us noticed when Zero-kun waved goodbye.