Kitten Gets Papers

Zero's POV

I stood in the mirror fixing my tie. “H.. Haruhi.. I don't know.. This stupid tie!” I sighed, frustrated. Today was my wedding day. With a lot of planning we managed to make it beautiful. I got a friend from my music class to play for us and a wonderful singer.

We got a beautiful cake. Tamaki was Kyo-kun's best man, the twins were the flower boys, Honey-sempai was the ring bearer, Haruhi was my best woman of honor and Mori-sempai was going to give me away. It was going to be amazing.

Kyo-kun and I decided that it would be more romantic if we didn't see each other before the wedding. So I haven't seen him in about a week now. I was nervous.

Haruhi came over and fixed my tie, smiling at me. “Calm down and breathe.” she ran her fingers through my hair before Kaoru knocked on the door. “You two look amazing. Now come on. It's time.” he smiled and grabbed Haruhi's hand. They were so adorable.

I heard the wedding march start to play and everything became a blur until Mori-sempai grabbed my hand and led me down the aisle.

“And who gives this gentleman away..?” the preacher said, looking at me and Mori-sempai. “I, Takashi Morinozuka, give away Zero Akamaru.” he pushed me forward before sitting down. I joined hands and joined hands with Kyoya.

We repeated after the preacher but I barley heard him. Kyoya looked so handsome, it was breath taking.

“I now pronounce you Mr. and Mr. Ootori. You may now kiss your husband.” and with that Kyoya pulled me in to a deep kiss. I heard everyone applauding and cheering as I was lifted up and carried down the aisle. I had never been so happy.

The reception went by quickly. Kyo-kun and I left a little early, seeing as someone was to excited for the honeymoon.

~Small Time Skip to The Small Cottage In The Country~

We barely made it through the door before Kyo-kun had us attached at the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me to our bedroom. The rest of the night was spent there along with half of our trip.

It was magical.

The week we spent at the cottage was simply amazing. I couldn't ask for a better honeymoon with a better man. When we weren't making love, we were cuddling by the fireplace or playing in the lake. It was a great.

“Kyo-kun..” I looked over at him, a smile on my face. This was our last night here and I wanted to make it special for us. I grabbed his hand a led him to the bedroom. “Close your eyes, okay..?” he nodded, closing his eyes and putting his hands over his eyes.

I walked into the bedroom and lit the candles by the bed. Rose petals were everywhere along with chocolate covered strawberries. It was romantic. I pulled off my clothes and sat on the bed in my red boxers, blushing deeply. “O.. Open your eyes, Kyoya..”

I didn't know Kyo-kun could blush until now. He looked around the room, his mouth open slightly. “Do you like it..?” he walked over to the bed, kissing me deeply. “I love it.”

That night we made love like there was no tomorrow.

~Kind of BIG Time Skip, About Three Months After The Honeymoon~

3rd Person POV

In the three months after the honeymoon, Kyoya still hadn't collected his winnings from the bet. During the wedding he realized that he truly did love Zero. When Hikaru asked him last time he lied. Kyoya had loved Zero from their first kiss. And now, the guilt was eating away at him.

Many times he tried to get enough courage to tell his neko of what had happened. Of the times he cheated before the wedding.. Of his latest mistake with Hikaru.. But he couldn't. When Mona and Tsubaki passed, Zero had made it very clear that he wasn't able to take pain.

Physical or emotional.

Kyoya couldn't bare to put that pain on him again. He wouldn't.

At the club, he and Zero didn't take customers. They worked on ways to get more for Haruhi while Zero worked out his debt by planning events and playing for customers. Kyoya often thought of collecting his winnings to pay off the debt but never went through with it.

When the hosting times were over, Kyoya and Zero would go home together. His father would ask when the bet was over and Kyoya would just stare and shrug. He didn't want it to be over. He knew when Zero found out, it would be over for him. He wouldn't be able to keep Zero with him.

And he couldn't take thought. He couldn't be without Zero. He wouldn't.

~Kyoya's POV~

“Hikaru stop it! This isn't the time or place.” Kaoru said, grabbing his brothers arm. Hikaru yanked away from him and glared at him. “I'll do what I want, when I want.”

I looked over at the two twins as they fought. Luckily, hosting hours were over and we all were ready to leave. “Hika-chan, what's wrong?” Honey-sempai said, pulling on his pant leg. “Oh, nothing Honey-sempai. I just have some business with Kyoya-sempai.” my heart stopped.

I stared at the folder in his hand. “Hikaru, what's going on?” Zero-kun walked over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. “You look upset..” Hikaru grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the table.

I shook my head, silently begging him not to ruin my life. As Zero-kun sat down, he grabbed my hand. “Love, maybe you should go. This is just simple business. I know you hate paperwork.” I kissed his cheek and waited for him to get up but he didn't.

“It's okay. I've got to learn to like it, don't I? Why not start now?” he turned his attention to Hikaru. “So what's in the folder Hikaru?”

“Hikaru, don't do this! It's stupid! I told you to drop it!” Kaoru yelled. Haruhi was looking back and fourth between us. Zero-kun looked confused.

“This is the papers he needs to sign to properly own the Hitachiin Fashion Company when my mother passes.” he sat down, handing over the folder. “Hikaru.. What are you doing? This belongs to you guys. He can't accept this.” Zero-kun slid the folder back and Hikaru smiled.

“But Zero-kun, he won it. It's rightfully his.” Zero-kun stared at Hikaru, a confused look on his face. “He won it? How? Why'd you bet your company? Don't you need that? I mean, you guys are great drawers and designers, so I'm sure you guys could do well on your own.” he said, running his fingers through his hair. “What was so big that you wanted to be your company?”

“Do you want to tell him or should I, Kyoya-sempai?” Hikaru smirked at me as Zero-kun picked up the folder. “Hikaru.. Stop..” I begged. I couldn't do this to him.

“What's wrong Kyo-kun?” Zero squeezed my hand gently. “I don't know anything about fashion and neither do you. We'll just give it back.” he smiled, handing the folder back to Hikaru. “How did you win it anyway?”

“It was a bet.” Hikaru sneered, glaring at me.

'God.. Please help me..'