Falling Out Of Space

Flash back~

Father no stop please STOP I won't do it again I promise mother would always try to save me from being raped from father mother would lay on the floor with glass in her hand and blood would be on the floor with a broken picture

She would cry always from wht Father Would Do To Me And My Sister Vanilla i would draw wht would my dad do to my sister Vanilla i would write ot down in my diary too and i would cry too when my mother died i have a friend named Yoshino and Tohka

She would cry always from wht Father Would Do To Me And My Sister Vanilla i would draw wht would my dad do to my sister Vanilla i would write ot down in my diary too and i would cry too when my mother died i have a friend named Yoshino and Tohka.iI hate seeing my mother cry from my dad fron raping her years pasy my moter is alive my father is alive too.

Chocolate And Vanilla Was Screaming holding hands cause they were falling outta space as they fell as water formed around them shido looked and ran to them as they saw Tohka And Yoshino and Oragami.Vanilla Looked and they stood and smiled"hello"Chocolate said as vanilla was shy as oragami put a force field around shido as a big explosion happed as Shio flew back.Chocolate Went Up In The Air And Punched Oragami In The Face Ad flew down as oragami looked suprised.Vanilla But a Force field of water around chocolate and her.Oragmai's eyes widen"The Water Spirits".

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter leave a like or commet and vote and have a lovely time bye......