Part 1

Thinking today was a good day but it's totally not. It's turn worse and bored day.

I'm Lee Minhyuk known as B bomb. Yes that what people call me. What? It's a weird name? Nevermind. I have a bestfriend, really a good friend named Kim yukwon.  Yup there's only me and my housemates, HeoJun and his younger brother Heochan. While my parents stay at Australia. All about job. I'm just a student , studies at Seoul High School , 19 years old. I also works at a shop for my part time job. I need money to eat too beside my parent will transfer money into my account every month.

But...

today...

I sigh. I was busy with my work because I had a little fight with Ukwon. It's raining. That brat... I know he didn't meant too but he should know that I got crush on her. Maybe... I should forget about her. She didn't show any interested to me but Ukwon. I give up. I didn't attend to school today but when to work. Somehow I felt bad. He's my friend but just because that girl our friendship ruined.
...

And now... I sat here... at the bustop infront the school waiting for Ukwon. I need to say sorry or maybe he should.

...

"B-bomb hyung!" It's Heochan. He ran to the bus stop and his uniform are all wet. This kid...

"Heochan..."

"Y-yes? ."

"Where's your brother?" I asked.

He may catch cold. "HeoJun? He got extra classes so I need to go home by myself."

Without saying anything. I just noded. After awhile he stand up. "I need to go. Got a lot of homework." He lifted his bag and ran into the rain.

"It's kinda cold now..." It's too cold for me actually.

I lifted my head up and saw familiar walk out from the school gate.

"Ukwon..." he looks gloomy. His uniform are wet too because the rain.

I stand up and shouted "Ukwon! Kim Yukwon!"

He pull his head up and look at me across the road. His eyes open widen and without thinking before across the road he ran to the bus stop. "Lee Minhyuk hyung! I'm sorry! I didn't meant to make you jealous!" He shouted while running.

-------------