Part 5

"Urgh... this chocker..." Ukwon grabbed the chocker and tried to loosen it. He tried again and again.

"Ukwon? Are you okay??" B-bomb switch on the light and saw Ukwon sitting at the corner of B-bomb's room.

"Hyung... this chocker... it's feel awkward... It's like swallow my energy..." Ukwon replied. His lips getting dried.

"What?! Wait.! Get yourself together." He quickly get out from his room and knocked HeoJun's room. "Hey! HeoJun! I need your help! It's about Ukwon! Open the door please!!" B-bomb shouted while knocking the door non-stop.

"No... I can't... I don't want to involved anymore..."

"Yahh!! I know you heard this!!" He shouted again. "Eh? Hyung? What's wrong?" Heochan tapped B-bomb's shoulder from back.

"Heochan! Please! Help Ukwon now! He about to lost his energy." He explain and dragged Heochan into his room.

Heochan quickly kneeled infront Ukwon and grabbed the chocker. "Oh no ..."

"What's wrong?" B-bomb asked. Heochan gulped. "Let's bring him to Zico now." Heochan continued.

"Alright. You can stay here.it's late night." B-bomb said tried to piggyback Ukwon. He is soul and he's not that heavy. "No way! I'm not a girl! I need to go too." Heochan said.

"Hold on friend..." B-bomb thought to himself.

.

"Alright. Laid him at my bed. I will check his condition" Zico give an order and B-bomb laid Ukwon on Zico's bed.

"His current condition for his energy and spiritual.. weak.. " HeoChan said.

"Did he have sleep before?" Zico asked.

"Do you meant after he's not in his body?" B-bomb asked.

"I guess yup. It's about 2 weeks already." Heochan said to Zico. "Did soul need sleep? Seriously?" B-bomb let a curios look. "I see.. that's why he felt that way. He need some rest." Zico explain. "About that choker somethings weird about it. I will have a check about it after I build walls around him." Zico continued.

"Wall? What for?" B-bomb asked.

"Those four walls will restore his energy and spiritual." He said.

"So ... you're goblin?" B-bomb focusing at the walls that Zico working at.

"I will build another walls around the house okay?" Heochan said.

"Sure and make it fast. It's dangerous out there." Zico said and Heochan get out from the room.

"Wait... did you asked me am I goblin?" B-bomb noded.

"I'm half goblin okay." Zico said.

"But why you need to build another walls outside the house?"

"Well... I senses something bad will happen to Ukwon and I know you all will come here."

"I see... what kind of bad feeling is that?"

Zico pulled down his hand. He's done build the walls. "For your information... Ukwon is half human."

"Yes! That's what Heochan told me."

Zico put his hand on B-bomb shoulder. "He's half soul reaper and his life in danger."

"W-what do you mean?"

"He could be a fully human or maybe he could be fully soul reaper... that's why..."

"No... no! Please! Help him!" B-bomb begged.

"I will try my best." Zico replied.

"You need to go to school next morning and tell our teacher that I was absent, okay? Me and Heochan will look after him. Go sleep first." Zico continued. B-bomb noded.