Part 3

A week have passed. B-bomb quit his work and always visit Ukwon at the hospital even he was in coma.

"It's already a week." B-bomb sigh. He sat on a chair near the patient bed , ukwon's bed. "I had a lot things to tell you. When will you wake up?" He said and sigh again. He took out a book and started to study it.

"I would like to listen to your story too... but I can't..."

...

"Annyeong...~" B-bomb smile to Ukwon and sat at the place he usually sat.

"You still didn't awake.." he low his voice. "It's not fun when I'm dancing alone without a partner." He sigh. "Mrs. Yoo tell me to join the upcoming school festival but... I tell her... 'no! I will not joining it without Ukwon.' And she just noded. And oh! She said... get well soon." He grinned.

He become silent for awhile. He looking around to hold his tears. "Dummy..." he slap his face. "You're talking alone. He will never heard you. Don't be silly Minhyuk." He wipe his tears away.

.

.

"I can't be like this anymore!! I need to get into my body back! Please!!"

"But..."

"This! What is this chocker means?? Did I will die soon?!"

"No... it's not like that..."

"And... I cannot help myself from watching B-bomb talking to my lifeless body everyday.!"

"I don't really know how to help you , ukwon hyung... but I will find a way..."

.
.

Knock knock. Krekkk....

.

"Urmmm... Heochan? Did you talking to someone?"

"B-bomb... hyung..."

"W-what's wrong?" B bomb approching Heochan.

" B-bomb hyung... I'm here..." Ukwon standing at the corner of the room.

"Well.... do you want to see your bestfriend, hyung?"

"What? really?!"  B-bomb widen his eyes.

"Y-yes..."

"How?" He asked.

"Close your eyes..." Heochan said and B-bomb obey. Heochan covered B-bomb's eyes with his hand and pull it back.

"From now you can see those things... soul, ghost and even a real soul reaper. Now open your eyes." B-bomb open his eyes and his eyes open widen as he saw Ukwon standing right infront him.

"U-u-ukwon??? Is that really you?" He asked. Ukwon noded with a smile.

"But.... how??" B-bomb question himself. "It's because Ukwon in coma so he cannot get into his body. So it's was his soul right now the one standing right infront you." Heochan explain.

Ukwon hugged B-bomb. " hyung! Please don't talk with my lifeless body it's make me hurt a lot." Ukwon said.

"Did you listen to it? Did you watch me?" B-bomb asked. Ukwon noded. "And about that day... I'm sorry..."

"I understand hyung..." Ukwon smiled.

"But guys... please don't tell my brother okay? Don't tell Heojun pleaseeee" HeoChan begged and they noded.

"Thanks Heochan..." B-bomb smiled.

"But... Chan-sshi..."

"Yes?"

"What is that Chocker around Ukwon's neck?" B-bomb asked while tried to loosen it but he can't.

"I'm not really sure about that..."

"Did he gonna die??"

"I hope no... but I will try my best to find out about it."

"I will help you!" B-bomb said.

"Urgh!" Ukwon struggled to loosen the chocker but he can't. "Argh! I hate this stuff! It's tight!" He yelled.

"Are you okay??" B-bomb asked worried.

Ukwon noded. "I'm ok but this thing kinda tight."

Heochan chuckled.

"Hey kid! Don't laugh." Ukwon yelled.

"No no... can I call him Kittykwon and put cat's ear on his head?"

B-bomb tried to hold his laugh. "No no... don't make him mad."

Ukwon glared at those two with a serious glare.

"We're sorry!!" They shouted.

----------------------------------------

"Huh... should I tell them ? His life is in danger?" A guy with a black tuxedo sat on the roof with a smirk on his face.

"No... let me set a game first... it's kinda long time I didn't play this game with this half soul reaper... or... known as... Kim Yu Kwon? He thought he was a ghost now huh?" He smirked again and jumped down from the roof and his outfit automatically change into casual look. Ripped jeans and a black white strip on his shirt.

______________