Aftermath

The duel ended, with Kirito and Yuuki ending it with a draw. "You're strong Kirito, we should duel more often!!" Yuuki was so happy she found a good swordsman, and she knew that she liked Kirito, but had no clue about Asuna. "Wanna meet my friends? I think they'll be surprised that I almost beat you." "S-sure" Yuuki could feel her blush grow, and tried to cover it up with her hands. Kirito just chuckled and they flew to the place where Kirito's friends were. "Well, you tie with the strongest swordswoman in the game, and you bring her to your harem?" Kirito turned red at Kleins comment, and stepped on his toe. "No, I just wanted to introduce her" Kirito looked over to Yuuki to see that she was already making friends with the other girls. He felt Asuna's death glare at him. "Well, we should get going, I have school tomorrow" Liz exclaimed and everyone agreed, Kirito stayed back with Yuuki, and she fell asleep on Kirito's shoulder. Kirito flew her back to his cabin, and laid her down on his bed. He didn't have school tomorrow, so he lied down and felt Yuuki's arms wrap around his chest. "i like you Kirito..." Whispered Yuuki to herself and she fell asleep. Kirito was now bright red, he couldn't betray Asuna like this, or could he? No, he couldn't, but a little bit of him said that he should. She was nicer than Asuna, and a little cuter. He knew that the love between Asuna and Kirito was fading, and he turned and looked at Yuuki, quietly snoring. She looked really cute when she sleeps, Kirito thought to himself, and he dozed off as well.