Swords that fly

Yuuki POV
'oh poop' i thought to myself as I flew away from this HUGE dragon with... a donkey on it. I've seen Leafa flirt with Kirito, but that wasn't even half as close to bizarre as this.

"GET HER HONEY!" I heard the donkey shout. Does this mean that a dragon and a donkey are in a relationship??? I hope Kirito's doing ok, that ogre looked 10x bigger than him.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN" I shouted back, and I used one of my abilities to fly at 75 mph to try to escape the extremely big creature.

Kirito POV
It's been over an hour if nonstop fighting between Shrek and I. He can't go down no matter how hard m try.

"HEY, ONION BRAINS! TAKE THIS!" I yelled, then I pulled out Excalibur and stabbed him in his temple with it. He then took out the blade and punched me out to the fields.

"1, 2, 3, 4, I'll punch you till you're sore, 5, 6, 7, 8, your dead body will taste great" I heard Shrek say as he walked up to me. I could see Yui's heart in her bed, she was dead and now I would die too, I'll lose all my items, and then I'd have to start all over. As soon as Shrek was about to hit me, Agil knocked out Shrek.

"Kirito, I don't know how to tell you this but, Yuuki's body was found in a river with several 3rd degree burns on her." Agil told him with a sad expression

"No, no no no no no no NO" Kirito yelled.

"NO!" screamed Kirito, only to find him on his bed with Yuuki besides him.

'I was dreaming' Kirito thought, 'No, that was a damn nightmare'

He looked at the sleeping purple haired girl. He was in a train of thought until he realized that his cousin could be looking for him or calling out his name.

"See you later Yuuki," he whispered.

AN
GOD DAMN, THAT TOOK A LONG TIME TO WRITE