I hope she understands...

Damon's pov

It's been 2 months. 2 months with my Alex. I know she thinks I'm a dog but I'm not I'm a werewolf. I know I was a puppy when she got me and her parents thought I was a regular dog.

They thought wrong though. I don't know but I was taking a walk near the sanctuary. Then next I know Im walking towards it instead of going around it like usual. I don't know but I was... drawn to it for some reason. I noticed a slight opening to right of the fence around the barn was a hole. I slid in between it easily and made my way to the barn. I heard barking and shuffling an I smelled...puppys. A lot by judging the smell and noise.

Don't get me wrong I love puppies I'm a dog myself. Well werewolf I'm going to be alpha in my pack. Rosé Pack, my father is alpha but once I find my mate he steps down to give me the position. I'm 19 years old, Im 6'5 feet tall. My hair is jet black hair, and I'm pretty fit. It looks like all males are on steroids but its normal that were very built, its the werewolf gene. My eyes are grayish blue mix together.

Any who I noticed a elderly women with two couples. The couples look to be at their early 30 I guess. I sniffed the air then I smelled vanilla.

'MATE!!'

Are you sure Sebastian? That's my wolf name. Once a werewolf hits 16 they change to their wolf and they hear their wolf too. Since I'm a alphas son we tend to turn really early. I turned at age of 10 that's pretty early. The earliest you can be is 14 well that's what are witch told us. Every pack has one to tell you about the past or help you out.

'I would KNOW who's my mate they smell of her...their probably siblings or her parents. GO TO THEM.' he growled.

"It's not like I can just walk up to them! Wait the witch could help us out!!" I consecrate and link her.

* Yes young alpha? I feel you need my assistance?*

"Yes. I have found my mates parents hopefully if Im not wrong. I need help! I think their going to get a puppy so I want you to turn my in to one once I turn into my wolf until 2months.At that time my wolf will gradually grow back to his original height. Do you think you can help me May?"

*Yes easy enough. Ok I want you to turn into your wolf now.*

"Ok." I turn into my pure black wolf. I stand at 6 feet that's pretty tall because most wolfs are 5'3 or 5'5 around their. Then again I have the alpha gene so yea. I shredded my clothes I got them in my mouth and throw them over the fence.

*Ready*

* Ok then but once the 2 months its over your height would be the size of a Shepard. Once you told her about us you can change to your regular size or the size of a dog ok. Im happy for you if you do find you mate. Call me if you need help again Alpha bye.*

With that my wolf became smaller to the size of the puppy's. I ran around the barn to the couples. I was then near them but most of the pupps were all around them. I need to get their attention they have to pick me! I thought about it and got an idea.

*AAARRRROOOOOOOO*

I stopped and noticed all the puppy's stopped and looked at me. The couples did to then smiled at me score! I ran to them and pawed at the women's leg. She looked at me but turned to look at the others after. Im not going to let her she has to CHOOSE me. I got a hold of her pants and pawed and wined. Call me desperate but I have waited for her for 9 years! Most male wolfs wait is 4 is the longest before they go mad.

I just kept hoping that the day will come were I found my beautiful mate.

She smiled at me and bent down and picked me up. She cradled me at her chest.