Should i go with him...

Damon Pov

"Feel what?" My mate said with an emotionless face to me.

Pain, hurt, betrayed were the emotions I felt when she said that. How can she lie to me to my face no matter... We're mates I can feel anything she feels and when she lies to me. Once we mated it only gets stronger. First I would have to mark her then mate her but if she doesn't let me mark her in 3 weeks...she's going to go into heat. She doesn't have to be a wolf for that to happen in werewolf history says that a she wolf or a she human will go into heat in 2 1/2 months if they have not been marked. If marked before 2 1/2 months they will go into heat later that day to help the mating process quicker for the two mates.

So yeah it's getting closer to already 2 1/2 months I didn't want to mark her right when I first saw her...fine yes I did!!!! Can you blame me I'm a guy. But I knew I wouldn't do that to her unless she wanted me to. I would be so heartless if I marked her with out her saying. I'm going to have to tell her about the . . .heat. If I don't she will be in pain and will only increase more and wont go away until . . .I mate her. If another male besides her mate mates her she will still be in pain and will be in more pain if not her mate. Especially if you're the Alpha's mate. So to sum it up she will be horny as hell . . . if I don't do the 'Deed' with her. If she's going to act like that like she has not effect towards me, I'm going to make her. I thought evilly thinking of ways what I can do to her. The closer she is to 2 1/2 months the she wolf is going to get more and more attracted to her mate until they get marked and speed the mating process.

"Ok then. So you don't feel nothing towards me? Are you sure Alex..."

I saw her swallow and closed her eyes then she shivered once she heard her name. I smirked and I bent down my head so I can nuzzle her neck. She hitched her breath and tensed but then she relaxed into me. Alex has jet black hair to her waist and her eyes are blue but I noticed they change to a lighter blue sometimes. Her height is 5'5 compared to me she looks so small. My height is 6'5 but when I'm siting down I look 6ft. I have raven black hair like my mate and my eyes are grayish blue.

I brought my lips to her ear and I whispered like I was telling her a secret.

". . . Mate do you still feel nothing?" She shook her head no. So I started to nip at her tip of her ear.

"Nothing still?" If she says no she's lying because I can feel what she feels in the bond I'm getting her excited. I smiled then I bent to her neck and grazed my teeth. I slowly left feather like kisses at her neck to her shoulder were I will mark her mine.

"N- n- no I still don't f-feel nothing." She said rushed but then she ended it with a groan. I smirked and I brought my head up to her so I can meet her eyes. I know she can lie to my face but I just need to persuade her a bit.

"Alex do u still don't feel nothing towards me?" I huskily said while my left hand is at her back drawing patterns, and my right massaging her hip. I watched as her eyes halfway closed savoring the moment. What surprised me was that of I didn't have my wolf hearing I barely head her ever so softly moaned. I smiled and kissed her cheek and backed away from her. In a flash I was now in front of her 1 ft away like I never touched her.

She softly groaned in frustration and closed her eyes. Sighing she opened her eyes and looked up at me and glared.

"Stop seducing me it won't work I'm not even attracted to you. Better yet your not even that good looking I have seen better."

She smoothly lied to my face.

I grinned and I said, "Liar liar pants on fire." I know childish but I had to!! She so wants me to do more to her and probably even dirty things! Im not bragging but male werewolfs are drop dead gorgeous to speed up and help out with their mates. My mate totally lied to me I know she hasn't even seen a good looking guy like me not even a half decent one as this.