Let's have fun Danny Boy!!!

Damon's Pov

IM SO STUPID!!! Why didn't I let her explain to me. I'm being a jealous fucktard god.

*GROWLS, you better get our mate back Alex...and apologize for being a dick!!!*

My wolfs right I need to apologize and make up with her or else were just going back to square one. But its just were men we get jealous, territorial, and possessive can you blame us? Once a wolf finds his mate all hell breaks lose when they see their mate with another male wolf or human. Our wolfs and us males see that as a threat between us and our mates. That's why I got pissed and yelled at her when she said she gave him his number. God but I deserved to be yelled at back I was being a douche of a mate before I even when to the boyfriend zone. I should-

"Ummm, excuse me sir?" I looked up and was staring at Danny.

"Yes? " I said unsure. He then looks done like hes ashamed like he did something wrong.

"I'm sorry if I caused you problems with Alex. " Damn I am such a dick and a douche, Danny seems like a nice guy. An him being gay doesn't bother me. One of my friends is gay so I'm cool with it.

"No I'm sorry, I just assumed your were getting at my girl but really you're a nice guy." He then looks up and his eyes widen in realization.

"No, no, no I would never, anyway  I wouldn't have a chance if I was straight with her I mean look at you . . ." He trails off with a blush.

"Thanks man, but I'm pretty sure I blew my chance with her in being anything to her. " What? A compliment is a compliment. Them I lift my hands to my face and sighed.

"I don't think so... she seemed pretty happy with you like you have a connection. She's just a little to stubborn to realize she has something  what all women want. Just give her the day to cool off and then tomorrow go and apologize to her. I will normally will suggest a few hours but...she looked pissed beyond what I have seen in my entire life. "

I look at him and nodded a thanks and he walked away back to the cashier. Danny wasn't kidding about her being pissed and to give her a day. I mean...she left the chicken, no women will LEAVE food unless she's that pissed. So I better buy her food and apologize the her sincerely. Well with that I stand up and gathered the food and headed to the pack.

*****************************

Alex Pov

Haha...mates my ass. So much for trust and their world and blah, blah, that's all bullshit he confirmed it. How well saying I'm his everything then yelling at me like I'm slut! Like no I'm a fudgen VIRGIN for crying out loud. I don't bang everything I see in my 5 feet radius Jesus. Man and here I thought I might give him a chance. I really don't know what to think now.

I guess I shouldn't have expected nothing. After all he is gorgeous and I'm average like everyone should know it's not going to work. Sighing I just drive back home. Once I'm back home I got straight to my bed and lie down and sigh.

*Ring Ring*

I look at my phone and it's an unknown number hmmm. Who could it be? I answered.

*Hello?*

- Alex?

*Hey!! Danny what you doing, you off work?

-Umm yea I'm actually am but that's not why I called.

*What is it?

He probably wants to hang out.

-I'm sorry.

* Wait what? Why you sorry?

- I've ruined your relationship with Damon.

My eyes widen. What relationship? Last I checked I'm single. I haven't had a boyfriend or my my first kiss yet. Yea Danny didn't ruin anything who did was that turd Damon.

*Yeeaaa no you didn't ruin anything Danny.

-Ooohhh well I'm still sorry.

I smile to the phone he's to sweet for his own good.

*You wanna hang out?

-Yeah sure!

*Meet me at Farem Park in 10?

-Yea see you then.

*Bye

-Adios (Bye)

*Wow cute.

I chuckled.

-I know.

**************

I know I'm horrible!!!!!

I'm sorry but here you go

(⊙_⊙)(〒︿〒)

I LOVE YOU !!! DONT YOU FORGET!!!!!!

BYE MY DUCKIES!!!! ❤