Chapter 3

Taylors POV

This house wasn't nice. It was absolutely breathtaking.

Altogether there were four floors.

The third floor was a games room. There was a 58" plasma screen on one of the walls, an X-box, and a PS3. There was an air hockey and pool table on opposite sides of the room. There were also cushions and bean bags scattered around the room to sit on.

The first floor was the usual kitchen and living room. The living room had another 58" plasma screen on one of the walls. There was a black glass coffee table in the middle with three sofas surrounding it. One of the sofas was an L shape and was in the corner and the other two were normal three-seaters. There was also a stereo set in the corner, with speakers that connected throughout the whole house.

The second floor had about twenty rooms. There was one for each of us, and I'm guessing the rest were for when people crash here after one of the boys' famous parties. Each bedroom had an en-suite bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe. There was also a main hall bathroom for anyone to use.

The basement was a gym. It had weights, running machines, rowing machines, and a row of punching bags. They sure would come in handy.

The back yard was massive. There was an outdoor pool with a diving board and deck chairs around it. There was also a hot tub in a room next to the pool.

Behind the house was a small forest with pine trees. I guess I could use that whenever I wanted to go for some random walk.

Currently, we were all sat in the living room watching the Fast & Furious series. These movies were my heart and soul and nothing could replace them.

Chase turned to me with his mouth full of pizza and tried to get out a sentence. "So Tay, you wanna go out?" but it came out more like "so fay, mmanna mo mowt momyyt," with some of it being spat out next to Chance. He just made a face and pushed his brother away.

"Yo, dude, you just spit all over me. Try to keep your food in your mouth. We know you like sharing your spit with others, but I don't swing that way bro."

Chase didn't verbally respond and just resulted in sending Chance some death glares.

"Sure, what you got planned?"

"We're gonna take you r-" he was cut off when Jason covered his mouth with his hand.

"Chace, shut the hell up. Taylor just go upstairs and get ready into something really comfortable."

"Fine. What crawled up your ass?"

I left the living room and headed upstairs to my bedroom. When I got in, the first thing I did was take a proper look at my room. My room was pretty big. Three walls were painted turquoise, and the other one was painted a dark purple, nearly black colour.

There was a queen-sized bed in the middle of the room, a bed side table, a dressing table, and a window seat. The walk-in wardrobe was on the left and the en-suite was on the right. I headed into the en-suite, not bothering to lock the door since the boys would know I was in here.

I took a nice hot bath, using strawberry scented shampoo. When I finished my shower, I went over to the walk in wardrobe and put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a long blue tank top, one of my many leather jackets and a pair of converses.

I let my hair drop down in waves and put on some mascara and liquid eye liner. I wasnt a big fan of makeup, but this was probably all I put on. When I was done, I grabbed my gun and put it in the back waistband of my jeans and headed downstairs. When I got down, the boys were already changed and waiting for me.

"So boys, where we going?"

They just smirked at me, and Tyler came up to me and whispered in my ear "You're gonna have to find us first." This guy was kidding right?

"Dude are you kidding me? You want me to play hide and seek with you just so I can go out? Wow, I always knew you guys were gonna lose it one day but I didn't think it was gonna be so soon."

"Oh ha ha" he said sarcastially and I just gave him an innocent smile.

"Now I suggest you come find us or you ain't going out. We'll just go without you."

Ok now this guy was seriously doing my head in.

"Alright alright. Just to get you off my back, I'll play with you. Man, it's like I live with a bunch of five year olds, not seventeen year olds."

Chris came up to me with his hand on his heart with a hurt expression on.

"Ya know Taylor, that hurts deep. What happened to the quiet little girl we grew up with?"

"Oh I don't know, she had to live with a bunch of morons?"

"You do know you just called yourself a moron right?" Mason said now standing next to me.

"How? I called you lot morons not me."

"Yeah but you said you live with a bunch of morons, and since you live with us that makes you a moron too."

I turned fully towards him and gave him my best death glare. After a couple of minutes he backed down from our staring match.

"Ok you know what. I wanna go out and if that means playing hide and seek with you brainless boys then so be it. Now go hide."

They all went rushing outside before I could even turn round. Idiots, now I knew where to go to look for all of them. I waited a couple of seconds before heading outside.

I slowly made my way towards where the boys parked their cars. I was a couple of feet away when someone grabbed my waist with one hand, and placed another over my mouth.

I didn't struggle because I knew that it would only make it harder to get free. I brought my elbow up slightly and elbowed the guy in the gut, making him let go of me and double over holding onto his stomach.

I spun round kicking the guy in the face. He fell onto his back ad I bought my gun out from the waistband of my jeans and aiming it at the guys face. I pulled my gun back and put it in the waistband of my jeans.

"Seriously Aiden? Why the hell are you attempting to kidnap me?" I gave him my hand and he took it and helped himself up.

"I wasn't attempting to kidnap you, I was checking to see if you still trained."

"Yeah like I'll ever stop" I scoffed "I swear you guys must be losing it with all the crazy ideas you've come up with today. Anyway now that I've found you all can we please go."

"Yeah but we have something to give you first."

The boys all stood in front of me blocking my view of whatever Aiden had gone to get. A few minutes I hear the sound of a car engine coming closer until I can hear it's engine being cut off just in front of the guys.

The boys moved out of the way, and there stood in all it's glory, was a brand new limited edition black Bugatti Veyron with red sides.

"Welcome home" they all shouted in unison and my jaw just hit the ground.

When I was able to bring myself back I said "you guys got me a fucking Bugatti?!"

"Well you said it was your all time favourite car so we decided to buy it for you. You can use it whenever you want, plus it'll be really useful for tonight." Chace explained.

"Wait, it'll be useful for tonight? Can you guys just tell me where we're going?"

"Nope can do. Now come on let's roll."

I rolled my eyes at his choice of words and jumped into my new Bugatti. I revved the engine, and we all pulled out, racing down the highway to wherever we were going.