Chapter 15

Taylor's POV

"be safe alright?"

"oh come on you know me better than that." I said pulling away from Luke. He chuckled and shook his head.

"see ya later Taylor." he waved at me on my way back to our cars.

"yes you will." I got into my car and rolled my window down. Me and the boys got our cars back last night when Luke and a couple of other officers went to go get them. We spent one night in the cell, and it was just like the old times. Only this time it was better 'cause I had my boys with me.

You're probably thinking what a weirdo I am for enjoying being in a jail cell for a night, but honestly, it wasn't that bad. Luke was really fun to hang out in a cell. Last night he brought us games and snacks, and hung out with us. He always done that back in Spain. He became one of my really good friends.

Before i knew it, we were back home and it was half four. We got let out at quarter to four so it took quite some time to get here. We went in and sat down in front of the tv. I went into the kitchen and heated up a packet of popcorn. When it was done, I went back inside and sat down on a sofa by myself. I didn't like sharing my popcorn. When I couldn't get any more sugar from it, I put it on the table and sat back groaning.

The boys were still tuned into their programme, so I got up and went back into the kitchen. I looked through all the drawers, and when I couldn't find when I was looking for, I tilted my head back and let out a quiet scream. I started walking round the kitchen.

Chance came into the kitchen and when he saw me, he sent me a confused look and stood in front of me, stopping me from walking.

"what's up?" he asked.

"I'm on a high"

"shit. Ok wait here." he went back into the living room and I started walking round the kitchen again. When he came back, the rest of the boys came with him.

"you ok Taylor?" Aiden said holding onto my shoulders. The doorbell but I ignored it and i saw Tyler go to get it. He came back a couple of seconds later, but I didn't turn round to look at him, I kept looking at Aiden.

"does it look like I'm ok. I'm on a fucking high again and I can't find a fucking thing in this fucking kitchen." I said shaking, trying to keep calm.

"ok that was a bad question. Just try and stay calm and me and the boys'll go out and get you something. For the time being, please don't smash anything." he left with the boys to go to the supermarket.

I continued walking round the kitchen when I heard Tyler talking to someone. I ignored it thinking he was on the phone, and when I heard the front door open and close, showing he was gone, I continued walking. Someone cleared their throat and I turned to see who it was.

"what you doin here?" I asked him.

"we have to work on the project remember. I came by yesterday but you weren't in, so I decided to come today."

"oh yeah I was arrested with the boys yesterday." I shrugged casually.

"arrested?"

"yeah we broke into a shop, threatened the guy with a gun, graffitied on a load of old buildings, and knocked down a couple of officers."

"how did you get away with all them charges?"

"I know a police officer. He was my cell buddy back in Spain and left. Now he's here and he gets me out of trouble. Back to my original question, what're you doing here?" he started walking towards me, and my heart started racing.