5 | Dirty Diana

|Recap|

Being the fiesty bitch that I am, I quickly grabbed the phone from him. "Hello? Yes I hate to break it to you but he's not coming back because he's sleeping with me," I said while smirking.

I hung up the phone and glanced back at Michael. "Dirty Diana let me be. This is my last warning," he said while backing up.

"Oh really..."

"I'm sorry how much time do we have left? This is a pretty long story and I know that you have another client to speak with," I said with my feet glued to the floor.

"About a couple of minutes. Now, why did you set yourself up for failure? Did you really think that you could pull the Michael Jackson? The freaking King of Pop?" he asked while chuckling.

"So what are you trying to say? That I don't have what it takes to sleep with Michael Jackson? What did I tell you? All I do is look pretty," I spat with a straight face.

"I'm not calling you ugly. It's just... Michael is a tough one to crack. Just because you slept with Prince and other rockstars, it doesn't mean you could seduce the King. Well according to your story, he busted your bubble. Sorry for laughing but-"

"You know what? I'm done with this interview. You can turn off that audio recording device."

"No stay right there. We're not finished until I say we're finished. Now finish your story and you have about ten minutes left. After that you wont have to worry about me anymore, I promise," he smirked.

I made sure my voice was loud and clear enough for the voice recorder. "So... I just couldn't take no for an answer. Even though Michael kept rejecting me and even though he named me 'Dirty Diana', I just couldn't leave him alone."

"So you're proud of what you do? You
enjoyed being a groupie? You enjoyed hanging backstage with musicians just so they can get in your pants and hopefully make you a star?"

"Look if all you're gonna do is judge me, then I should walk out that door."

"I have every right to judge you. The King of Pop rejected you and called you a dirty whore. It's groupies like you that makes real women look bad. Continue. Did you win the contest or not?"

"Well..."

|1987|

It's been about a week since the whole incident between Michael and I took place.

And to say I feel like a dumbass would be an understatement. As crazy as this may sound,
I have never been rejected by a man. So when Michael turned me down, I didn't know how to handle it. I didn't just get embarassed by any man, I got embarassed by the freaking King of Pop.

How many women can say they tried to seduce Michael Jackson and got rejected? And on top of that he named me... Dirty Diana. I will never forget that night. I honestly thought that Michael would be attracted to me because if I could pull Prince, I could pull anybody.

Well, today is the last day of auditions. It's between Ali and I. After tonight, one of us going to tour with Michael Jackson as his backup singer.

I shouldn't have to worry about a thing because I'm just as talented as Ali is but I know I fucked myself up because I'm pretty sure Michael doesn't want to tour with a groupie.