The Night Before

Briar
Today is the day before we start the Canadian portion of our Wild Rhythm Tour and I'm beyond excited. I woke up a few hours ago and I'm just watching some tv on the living room couch . 'Ding' I turn and look at my phone and it's a text from Myles. I unlock the screen with a smile and read his text .
M: heyy! Whatcha doin ?
B: heyyy . Just watching tv . How about you .
M: I'm about to go get food .
Ugh. Food sounds so good right now . I hear a knock on the door and I walk over but when I get to the door Myles texts me again. As I open the door I don't look up because I'm about to read his text.
M: with you .
I look at my phone confused . Then I hear a laugh. I look up and Myles standing in the door way , with a giant smile on his face . "Hey best friend! " he says cutely and give me a huge hug while picking me up , causing me to giggle a bit . " hey ! What are you doing here ?" I question looking up at him. " we're getting lunch . Duh!" He says . " haha . Yeah okay . Just come in and I'll go change and get ready." I opened the door a bit more and turned around walking away as he shut the door. "Bri , are you excited ?" He says while I walk up the stairs . " oh my god . Yes ! Tour life is going to be so fun !!" We get up to my room and I walk right to my closet . I glance at myself in the mirror and notice I actually look like a mess. My hair is up in a bun that looks like a tangled wreck I have on and tank top and so black spandex shorts. Wow I need to start looking in the mirror when I wake up not just brush my teeth and go downstairs . I quickly get ready and then I crack the bathroom door . I do my hair , still in the bathroom. I decide on some plain curls . I'm wearing a black strapless shirt and some light wash blue jeans with black wedges . I finally finish and walk out the door to see Myles sleeping in my bed .

Myles
Its the last day before we go on tour and I'm stoked . I'm also hungry . I look at the clock and see that it 12:30 so I'm sure briar is awake by now. Briar has been my best friend since we were 5 years old . We met at our first dance class and we've been best friends ever since . We have sleepovers , movie nights , we travel together, we go camping during summer , you name it , we've probably done it. I decide to surprise her and take her out to lunch . So I quickly shower and get ready . I'm wearing some black jeans and a white shirt with a black jacket just Incase Briar gets cold later , I've got it covered. I start driving to her house and when I get there and park I text her . I get out the car and wait in her porch for a bit , while we text . When I text her that ' I'm about to go get food ' I knock on the door and I see her small figure get off the couch and walk to open it . Then I texted her ' with you ' as she's opening the door . I watch her look confused at her phone and then I laugh quietly . She looks up slowly and smiles at me . I give her a giant hug and pick her up off the ground a bit and say " hey best friend " she giggles . We have a short conversation , during which she agrees that she coming to get lunch but she needs to change first . I look her up and down and she looks .... cute. She has a little bun on her head with a few pieces falling out and she's wearing a white tank top and short dance shorts. I find it really cute. We go up to her room and she grabs some clothes and goes into the bathroom closing the door . I look at my phone for a little bit , she's taking longer than usual. She's curling her hair I just know it. Then she cracks open the door and all I see is her beautiful face . She looks gorgeous . Then I spot the curling iron plugged in the wall . I know her so well .I got up and dim the lights in her room , the only natural light is coming from the little cracks in the curtains. I lay on her bed and decide to take a nap knowing that this is gonna take a while.

Briar
I just stare at him sleeping he looks so peaceful and kinda ... cute. But I'm starving so I have to wake him up . I get up from my couch and walk over to him . I shake him lightly "Myles. Myles . Wake up " " umphm " he makes this noise and it's so cute. I hear it every time we have sleepover and I wake up before him or whenever I wake him up in general . But today it was different . It was cuter than usual . " Myles , wake up . We're gonna go get food ." I say louder . He opens his eyes and smiles at me. " come on let's go ," I say clearly ready to eat. He kinda just sits there staring at me for a little bit. After a bit I say ," what's wrong ? Do I look bad ?" I'm a little self conscience about this because he never really stares at me . Sometimes I catch him but other times the girls will tell me if he's secretly staring during rehearsal or filming breaks. They think he likes me but I always tell them were just super close and we've known each other for over 10 years and that dating just wasn't where we were at at this point in time. But I don't know if I believe that anymore ... " no you look .. uh.. gorgeous" he says . I blush a little . Why does he sound nervous . I need to talk to the girls tomorrow . " can we eat now , I'm starving" " oh .. Oh , yeah let's go . How does pizza sound ?" " great !! "