Duets and Dates

Briar
After an eventful night at the pool we all went to eat at the restaurant . I of course ordered Fettuccini Alfredo because carbs just speak to me and Myles got chicken Parmesan with mashed potatoes and a salad . The dinner table was filled with stolen kisses and stolen bites of food, courtesy of Myles and I , along with , peaceful chatter amongst the cast as a whole . After dinner we all had showers and relaxed for a little bit before calling it a night . I went into my room and crawled into my bed . I was so physically drained from the day and we haven't even started dancing yet . Our first show is in 4 days and Myles and I still have choreograph our duet , every other dance is finished except ours , were a bit too fond of procrastination . My bed is cold . I'm cold . I sigh ,dragging myself out of bed and walking across the soft carpet floors to Myles . We left the middle door open because the separation wasn't good for us . And because he's overprotective and thinks someone could steal me in the night , but that's okay . I get into his bed slowly , my body tingles when the warmth hits me . I slide closer to my loving boyfriend wrap my arms around his bare torso and kiss the base of his neck . I continue to place small kisses down his spine before snuggling into him . I want him to hold me , but holding him is kinda nice . As if on cue Myles turns around and wraps his arms around me , taking a deep breath and pulling me as close as possible . Falling asleep like this is something I could definitely get used to . " I'm glad you came in here . I thought you were upset with me for a second ." He says sleepily . " I could never be mad at you, silly . I just didn't know if you wanted me to sleep in here so I played it safe . But then I got really cold and I wanted you." He chuckles at my slight babble . " you're always welcome in my bed. And your freaking freezing B !! You're feet are literally like Popsicles!!" We both laugh and he's put his feet around mine trying to warm them. My heart melts at the gesture . "goodnight, my" . "Goodnight, baby" . I let the sleep take over me and relax into Myles arms.

Myles
I woke up early this morning because I wanted to make briar breakfast in bed . I make her breakfast yesterday but it wasn't just the two of like I want it to be today . I also want to take her out today . It will be our first official date , so I'm super nervous . We also have to get our duet started today , so we have a packed schedule. I slip away from my beautiful girlfriend and slip out the door un noticed . When I walk out I'm faced with the most shocking sight . Trevor and Vic are kissing on the coach . I clear my throat and they pull apart quickly , Trev throwing himself onto another couch . " heyyyy , Myles." "Hi, Vic," I say in a completely monotone voice , still in slight shock . I don't want to get in their business so I start walking towards the kitchen . "Trevor ," I nod my head as I walk by . I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see anything . I decided to make B crepes with strawberries and sugar on the side , along with a cup of coffee. Once I'm done it's only 9 am and everyone is just starting to wake up and make their way towards the kitchen to get their own breakfast . I walk into my room and see my little princess is still asleep so I place the tray on my bed side table and make my way over to her. I swipe the hair out of her face and kiss her forehead gently " Bri Bri its time to get up " she stirs in her sleep only to bury her head into the pillow I was sleeping in with a small smile in her face . She moves her hand out around and when it hit the empty bed she frowns . I laugh kind of loud and she opens her eyes . " what ! I got sad you weren't here !!" " you're absolutely adorable." I say . She smiles and sits up to quickly peck me on the lips and then stare at me . " I made you breakfast " I say walking around to the other side of the room to the tray. " you're so sweet Myles. Thank you ." She says with a smile plastered on her face . "Glad I could make you happy." " you make me happy just because you're here . Come eat this with me . You made a lot of crepes babe . " " I was hoping you would share with me , I wanted to indulge in my cooking genius . " she laughs at my words . "Also," I start , gaining her full attention," I wanted to take you out tonight , if you know , you want to go out . Or we could like stay here , if you don't want to its fine . " I look down at my lap and play with my thumbs , I went from cocky and confident to nervous and scared . "Are you nervous ?" She asks teasingly , poking me in the side . I don't reply but I glance at her to see shes smiling widely and looks very amused . " obviously I'm going to say yes , silly . Don't be nervous . Although the fact that you were was really cute ." She moves my chin up and smiles at me once again before leaning in and placing her lips on mine , we continue kissing until the door slams open , revealing Vic in the doorway . Briar and I pull apart and turn to her . " Myles can I borrow you for a little bit ?" " yes sure " I turn to briar and say " I'll be back in a sec . " I kiss her and walk out shutting the door behind me .