Relaxation in Vancouver

Myles
I wake up to loud sound . Like someone falling or banging on the door . I move to get up and then I feel something shift . I look down and see blonde hair sprawled all over my bed and it all comes back to me . I smile to myself and move my hand to gently stroke her hair out of her face . I let my hand linger and then pull it away . She moans silently and won't stop slowly moving her head against the pillow trying to get more comfortable . I place my hand back on her cheek and she stops immediately and I sighs . She is beyond cute . I lift my hand up again , just to see what happens , and she moans and shifts her head again. I place my hand on her cheek again and this time she places her hand I've mine with a slight smile on her face . I'm in love with this girl . I pull her closer to me with my free hand and she buries her head into my chest . I move my hand from her face to her side my fingers resting in her lower back . Her hand then moves to my bicep and she relaxes again. Holding her in my arms and being with her make me so happy . I close my eyes and try to get more sleep seeing as it is only 9:23 and I don't want to be awake if my baby girl isn't awake. I think I'm gonna make her breakfast in bed tomorrow regardless of who's , mine or hers , bed she's in . All of a sudden my door slams open and I snap my head open to see Isaac and Trevor standing in the door way frozen . Briar shifts and then moves her head up to look at me , her back facing them. " morning , My. What was that noise ?" She says . I feel my knees go week and my heart melt hearing her voice first thing in the morning . But now I have to tell her Isaac and Trevor are standing in the doorway. But they beat me to it . Trevor walks over and pull the blanket off of us , briar squeaks as Trevor picks her up and walks into her room . " Trevor what are you doing !!" She asks quite loudly . He closes the middle door so I can't hear anything else . I look over at Isaac and he just shrugs . " did I do something wrong ?" I ask knowing the answer . "Dude Trevor saw you guys asleep in the same bed . You know briar is his little sister and has been since the day we shot her first a troupe audition 3 years ago. " Isaac says . " well that makes sense ." " MYLES !! " he says and jumps on the bed . " you got your girl man I'm proud and finally my god ! I've been watching y'all since you were in baby ballet ! BUT YOU COULDNT WAIT 3 MORE DAYS !! I OWE VIC $50 NOW " after he says the last part he hits me upside the head and walks out . " wait you guys bet on us ?" " everyone does . We all thought you guys were secretly dating last year but then you said you like that girl from your school and we all got confused. " "oh yeah. That was my first and only attempt to get over briar and it clearly didn't work" I state. Just as I finish the middle door opens back up and briar comes to sit right next to me on my bed and pull the cover over her legs . " morning Isaac !" She says " hey b . " Isaac says looking at me with a smirk on his face . "What was that all about ?" I ask briar after Isaac leaves the room . " Trevor was just being overprotective. You know he sees me as his baby sister . Everything is fine though." " do I even want to know what he said ?" " haha no . Everything is fine though . He's going to apologize to you for being over dramatic . " " oh is he now ?" " yeah . Because I told him to . And that was so uncool . I'm not a fan of being dragged out of the comfort of my boyfriends arms at 10 am !" She says feistily. I chuckle and wraps my arms around her as she turns on the tv . "You're great ." I say .

Briar
I wake up because I'm frightened by a loud slam . But I'm comforted by the fact that I'm wrapped in Myles' arms first thing in the morning . I then feel the cover fly off and I get picked up and taken into my room away from Myles . Spoke too soon . " TREVOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!" I say quite loud. " what am I doing ? What are you doing !? Laying down in bed with Myles !" " I was sleeping . Quite comfortably I might add before you decided to pick me up against my will and bring me in here away from him and his warm bed !!!" " why were you asleep in his bed ?" Crap . I have to tell him now . No I don't . Ugh but I don't lie ever and I can't have my first official day as Myles' girlfriend start with me lying to my practical brother . " we're dating ." I say and look away . " you're what ?" " I'm dating him. Myles and I are a couple ." I say refocusing my attention to him . His facial expression changes from angry to delighted. He smiles and picks me up spinning me around " aww baby briar has a boyfriend . I'm so proud . You guys are perfect for each other !" I'm confused . " what happened to angry Trevor ?" I ask " angry Trevor left because there is no need to be overprotective anymore seeing as Myles is you're boyfriend now ." "Ok. In that case I'm going to go lay back down with him ." "Okie dokie , lil b . But if he hurts you that kid is dead meat!" " Myles would never hurt me . He's waited too long for this , he won't mess it up . " " yeah 3 years is a while isn't it ." " how did you know he's been waiting three years to date me ?" " at the airport he told us . After your awkward 10 minute conversation, he came and told us everything . He was so sad and confused . I could tell he genuinely had feelings for you. the slightest thought that he messed it up by pushing his luck made him so upset .
" aww my poor baby ! That's so cute I was scared I messed it up , by not being able to admit my feelings towards him . " "he would've waited . He said he already waited 3 years what a few more months . " oh my god . Did I really mean that much to him ? This just makes me love him even more . I smile to myself and feel my cheeks heating up . " aww you're blushing " he says " YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE TO HIM FOR OVERREACTING!!" " yes , briar of course !" He stuttering and my quick change in tone . "Thank you !" I say as I get up and open the middle door to go sit next to Myles . He smiles at me . I say high to isaac and grab the remote . Once Isaac leaves Myles and I start watching tv . He asks me what Trevor said and I say he was just being over protective as usual. And I inform him that Trevor will be apologizing . He laughs at the reason why and we start watching the vampire diaries , our favorite show at the moment . Once we finish 2 episodes we get out of bed and go get some breakfast . We walk out the door and are immediately stares at by everyone in the lounge area . We say good morning to everyone while Myles goes into the kitchen and sit down next to Vic and Jordan . " what happened this morning ?" They both ask at the same time . " nothing Myles and I were asleep and then Trevor and Isaac came in and all hell broke loose . Trevor picked me and took me to my room and closed the middle door and started yelling at me . I had to tell him Myles and I were dating so he would stop being angry . And then I went back into Myles's room and we watched vampire diaries . I got hungry so we came out here and now he's making food . " " oh " Vic says "wow" Jordan says . I just nod . " I'm so happy for you guys " Vic says . " so you guys are serious about your relationship?" Jordan inquires . " of course " I said confidently " If I wasn't dating him I don't think I'd be dating anyone ever. He's perfect for me . And I don't know what took me so long to realize it." I say . "AWWW" they both say . Then Taveeta and Sarah walk in and sit with us . " what are you two awing about ?" Tav asks . Jordan and Victoria look at me as if they are asking for approval . "Go ahead ." I say . "Myles and briar are dating " they say at the same time . Sarah and tav freak out and keep saying aww and congrats and a couple finallys . We all sit and watch tv for about 20 minutes and then the cutest thing happens.