Part title

I want to be every possibility of me, i can't imagine myself in one way, I'm excited and scared and lots of other different emotions to discover these possibilities and the extent of my potential

You know how I know that I haven't experienced anything life changing yet? That I haven't really gone through something tough? Its because I haven't had to really think about something before. Like every decision I've made in my life that's led me up to this point...I can't say that a lot of thought has been into any of them.

You know in movies or on tv or even in books sometimes, there's a characters that's been given an ultimatum or their stuck in this huge seemingly life changing dilemma? They always have to take 24 hours off to think about that one decision. Sometimes even 48 hours. I'm always thinking, what could possibly be so important that you need two whole days to think about. I can't comprehend it because there's no time in my life that I've been in a situation in which a decision making process needed such a long dedicated portion of time.

That's how I know that I've never experienced anything really significant.

I'm floating, y'know? I feel like my life isn't real yet. Who would consider me real when the decision that'll eventually make me, hasn't even occurred yet. Like I said I'm floating, I look in the mirror and I'm not real. Imaginary. And it's the middle, the waiting, that's the boring part.

The middle takes ages.