chapter four

harry.

"Did you know that divorced, widowed and separated people have more insomnia then a regular person." I said while playing with little bits of his hair. He hummed and grabbed my hands before kissing them.

"You're so weird." he said against my palms.

I shook my head and kissed his forehead. "We should probably go now." I whispered. We sat at the top of the hill just enjoying the company of each other for at least two hours. "It's getting dark."

Niall looked up at me and pouted. You could see the sunset reflecting off of his bright blue eyes, his brown roots were starting to grow in and he just looked beautiful. He was an angel.

"But I want to spend more time with you." he whined getting up from his previous position. "Maybe you could stay the night at my place." He said, biting his lip shyly.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to my body. "Are you sure that's alright?" Niall quickly nodded and jumped out of my arms and ran to the path. I chuckled and followed him.

"We're going to have to call a taxi." he sighed when I finally caught him up to him. He pulled out his phone and the light lit up his face. "Hi, could I get a taxi at *insert address*? Okay thank you!" he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, embracing me in a tight hug.

"You're cute." I mumbled against the top of his head.

"Wait till you see the other side of me." he chuckled and pecked my cheek.

~~

"You know I never get bananas. They confuse me, like do you open them from the bottom or the top? Do you eat them when they are kinda mushy or when they are harder?" Niall rambled as we got out from the taxi.

"I feel bad."

"Why?" he asked.

"The driver had to sit through this conversation." I chuckled and he lightly shoved me."

"Not funny!" he whined as I continued to laugh. He looked unimpressed by my actions. "It'snot funny." he said once again, this time dead serious. I suddenly stopped, seeing he was dead serious.

I gulp and lick my dry lips. "I-I'm sorry Ni, I didn't think you would take it personally." I apologized. He looked down and burst out in laughter.

"Oh my, you actually though I was serious!" he said through laughter. I stood outside my front door defeated. That little bitch.

I pursed my lips and tackled him, making him fall on to the tile floor. "Don't ever do that again. You have no idea how bad I felt, I swear it was like I hurt and angel." he smirked.

"Okay, frog." he said teasingly. While we were in the cafe I was telling him about all of my nicknames. Haz, hazza bear, frog, har.

"Thank you, white bread." We both smiled and stayed on the floor before climbing into bed.

~~

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it weird that I already feel like I've known you for my whole life." he asked me.

"No."

He sighed and turned over to me. "Cuddle."

I turned over to him and smirked. "Sorry, I only eat whole wheat bread."

"Oh, we're doing that now aren't we?" He smirked back. I furrowed my brow in confusion when it finally dawned on me. Oh. Oh.

I widened my eyes in embarrassment. "Oh."

He chuckled and snuggled into me, soft snores escaping his mouth soon after. I smiled and the last thing I saw before falling asleep was the blond beauty in my arms.

~~

"How the fuck are you so beautiful?"

"How the fuck are you so adorable?" He scoffed at my question and rolled his eyes.

"If dyed blond hair and blue eyes is adorable then your standards are really low." He stated, placing his small hands on his hips.

"You know I guess they are." I chuckled.

He glared at me playfully and turned around towards the stove. Niall's hips swayed softly to the music playing in the background.

"We keep this love in a photograph." Niall sang softly.

"You have a lovely voice Niall." I stated, licking my lips waiting for him to respond.

"Why thank you Harry, and you have a lovely toosh."

"Oh, it's nothing compared to yours." I replied cheekily, tapping his bum a couple of times.

"Hah, you should see my friend Louis'. I swear to god his ass is the size of two planets put together." Niall chuckled. I laughed too.

"Hey! I have a friend that is friends with a Louis! Maybe it's the same person." I suggested.

"If it is then your friend is an ass." Niall's cheerful attitude lowers just after just after I said that. "Louis has been in love with a guy named Liam for the past three years, so if you're friend's name is Liam Payne I hate him with a passion."

Wow.

"Jesus, I didn't know Louis liked Liam." I said.

"Yeah, but anyways, let's do something fun today!" Niall suggested.

I nod and pull him in for a hug. "Whatever you want to do is fine with me."

I don't know. I thought I knew where this chapter was going but then it just kinda did this.

Also my narry story At The End Of The Day has been nominated for bromance awards so maybe vote?
It is hosted by @boyxboyawards

Anyways, I love you all so much, Ella ❤️