chapter ten

niall.

A couple of weeks passed by and Harry finally got out of the hospital. There were a few bruises here and there but other than that he was perfectly fine.

"Niall, help me pick out an outfit?" Harry asked me from the closet.

"I'll be there in a second." I shouted from the living room.
I took the blue velvet box out of the small turquoise bag from Tiffany's. No it was not an engagement ring, it was a promise ring.

Over the past weeks with Harry in the hospital we got to know each other even more. Him being hurt made me realize how much I needed him. Even though I'm not ready for marriage I want to make sure that we will eventually get married. We will eventually have kids.

I slipped the box into my jumper pocket. Well, Harry's jumper.

"You done yet?"

"I'm coming babe, hold on." I chuckled as I climbed up the staircase to our shared bedroom. Harry was staying at my place for the past four weeks, I guess it was more convenient.

I finally reached the bedroom and saw Harry sitting in a pile of jumpers, shirts, skinny jeans and a variation of shoes.

"Oh dear Harold." I teased. He gave me a playful glare.

"I need some help." He whined. I jut chuckled and started to go through the remaining clothes that were hung in the closet.

After about half an hour of me picking out an outfit and him turning them down we finally found an outfit.

"How about this?" I yawned. I was holding up a Rolling Stones t-shirt, a pair of his impossibly tight skinny jeans and his Chelsea boots.

He smiled brightly and quickly took the outfit from my arms and stripped.

His toned chest and arms were on full show as he put on his outfit. Damn.

"Hey uh Harry, I was wondering if maybe you could turn around?" I asked, pressing my lips together.

"Why is that baby?" He replied, slipping on the shirt, leaving his hair tousled. I bit my lip at that. God damn he was so sexy.

"Nothing, nothing. Just forget I said anything." I mumbled, turning around and reaching for the doorknob. Harry stopped me.

"Niall, do I make you feel a bit hit and bothered?" I gulped quickly.

"Cocky much?" I said, trying to change the subject as quick as possible.

"Oh Ni, you know you don't have to be embarrassed." He chuckled, inching closer to me. "You know, when you bite your lip it makes me go crazy." He whispered seductively.

"Oh really?" I smirked, biting my lip.

"Oh baby." He whispered before crashing his lips into mine. I moaned his name and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him impossibly closer to me.

He swiped my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I oblige and open my mouth. The butterflies in my stomach grew even more.

When I was a kid my mom would always tell me that if you get butterflies by being around someone you must be in love. It's as if they are your other half. And trust me, I knew for a fact that Harry was my other half.

We stumbled towards he bed and he lightly pushed me on, leaving him straddling my hips. "God baby boy, you do things to me that I just can't describe." Harry moaned out before flipping us over so then I was straddling his hips.

I started to rock my hips at a steady pace. And well you know what happened after that. ( haha no smut for youuu )

~~

I looked over at Harrys sleeping form. God he was so beautiful. His eyelashes fluttering from time to time. His long curled Fallon delicately on his cheeks. He looked so beautiful.

I sighed before turning over to the other side of the bed. I bend over the edge of the bed to grab a hold of the sweater that was strewn across the floor. Harry slightly stirred at my movements but then cuddled into my side.

I quickly grabbed the small box from the pocket and open the box. There were two rings that were sat side by side.

One of them had frog carved into it (one of the many nicknames we have for each other) and the other had white bread carved into it. It also had a one small blue jewel on either side of the name.

I slipped on the white bread ring and grab the other from the box, tossing the box onto the floor.

I smiled at Harry before grabbing his hand and kissing it. "Forever and always." I whispered before slipping his ring on his ring finger.

He stirred at that and finally his eyes opened. He smiled lazily before pecking my cheek. "Hello baby." I blushed at the nickname.

I hummed in response. He looked down at out intertwined hands and sees the ring on both of our fingers. "What is this?"

"Oh just a promise ring." I smiled.

"And how did you know that I would accept this?" He replied cheekily.

"I just did." I said before pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

"I love you haz."

"I love you Ni."

AHAHAHA you didn't get smutttt. But don't worry I will put it in the epilogue.

I am coming up with another story called My Mentor, My Hero so make sure to check it out because it is going to be lit!!!

Anyways he is a longer chapter because you guys deserve it :))

Love you all, Ella