2

Roisíns POV
Today a lady is coming to adopt. I hope she adopts me, The quicker I get out of here the better. "Get the hell up now it's 7:32 you are late for breakfast!" Miss Hassid shout as she opens my room door. Our rooms are horrible, all that's in them are old uncomfortable beds with a grey bed spread covering them, The rooms are painted white, And there is a lamp shade that's barely working, It flickers all the time! I got up and had stale corn flakes for breakfast, Like always. After eating, all the kids in the orphanage (Including me) headed down to the room where the lady would be meeting us. In the room a beautiful lady with brown long thick hair and lovely blue eyes introduced herself "Hello kids my name is Alisha I am 19 years old and I am here to adopt one of you" She was perfect! I hope and pray she will adopt me. She took a good look at us as she smiled and twirled her hair. Eventually she nodded her head and that indicated she had chosen. Miss hasid pulled her over and they had a short conversation about who she had picked. "I have chosen...Paige!" She announced. Paige ran over to me and gave me huge hug as tears streamed down her cheeks. I was devistated my best friend was leaving me, But I was happy for her.