12

Lukes POV
Okay roisin is gone shopping in forever 21 while Paige and I are decorating the house. She doesn't exactly know when or where the party is on, So this is a surprise party. Soon after the house is decorated the guests come flowing in. "Everybody hide!" I shout "She's on her way I think" I add. "Hey gu-" Roisin says but gets interrupted by everybody shouting "Surprise!" She then thanks everybody. "Did you do this Luke?" She asks me "Maybe.." I blush, She then gives me a big bear hug "Get yourself a drink! You are seventeen Yano?" I laugh "Okay!" She smiles as she walks towards the drinks.
Roisíns POV
Bulmers, Red whine, Cider? Which one should I pick? I say to myself. I'm gonna pick 3 bottles of bulmers. The party was getting better and better as the night went on, The music was blaring everyone was getting drunk (Imcluding myself) And we were all just having a laugh. "Wanna dance?" Luke asks "Okay fiesty pants" I grinn, I don't know why all of a sudden but Luke looks really hot tonight. When Luke and I are dancing I feel really happy, His hands are around my waist, And my hands are around his neck, We then move closer to eachother...Until we kissed. Luke was really drunk and so was I. Then things got really heated, And we went up to the bedroom. We weren't able to finish what we started because I just wasn't able because of the baby, But we still made out, But then....