14

Roisíns POV
I was thinking last night as I was going to sleep, What if all my drinking tonight effected the baby? I'm going for a check up today, I will see if the baby's still healthy.
"I'm going for a checkup to see if the baby's okay, Can Paige bring me since she has a car" I ask Luke "Sure" He says. I'm about to ring Paige now. "Hey Paige" I say "Hi" Paige answers "So I'm going for a checkup today, It's baby buisness, Would you drive me there?" I ask "Well, Alishas not letting me talk to you never mind drive you somewhere, The answers no" She explains "But Paige she can't stop us from see-" I cry, but before I could finish my sentence she interrupts me by saying "Look Alishas coming I better go, Goodbye roisin I will talk to you whenever" She says raising her voice. I then ask Luke to drive me to the doctors, And he said yes.
Lukes POV
So I think I'm falling hard for roisin, Like almost in love with her! I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. I started liking her two days ago, But I didn't wanna tell anybody. We are on our way to the doctors right now. "So our kiss last night..." Roisin awkwardly said "What about it" I ask "Well it was good" She blushes "I like you a lot roisin" I blurt out "I like you too" She says as she kisses me "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask "Id love to" Roisin Grinns. Soon after we arrived at the doctors. Roisin and I have a long conversation about the baby, When eventually "Miss Lukaysiak please" The doctor calls "That's me" Roisin giggles. Roisin explains to the doctor what happened last night, And he Agreed to have a scan.
Roisíns POV
Right now the doctor is rubbing some sort of jelly on my belly whilst rubbing a hard black thing just around my belly button. "It seems perfectly healthy" The doctor says "Yay" Luke laughs "That's great" I squeal "Would you like to know if it's a boy or a girl" Doctor says "Yes please I reply". After another scan he tells us it's a girl, We were both happy about it being a girl.