Tag, You're It

I'm now eighteen. I haven't seen or heard Luke since the night I told him to leave me alone.

  Sometimes I could almost feel his presence, but he never made himself known.

  I still get made fun of for having an "imaginary" friend at the age of thirteen.

  It's gotten a lot better, though.

  Ashton and I are good friends again also. Things were finally looking up for me.

  I get out of bed and go downstairs for breakfast.

  My mother is cooking while my dad is just heading out the door, on his way to work.

  I decide to just have some cereal for breakfast.

  I sit down next to my little brother, Jack.

  Just as I had put my first bite into my mouth, my heart stop.

  Luke is standing right in the doorway of the kitchen, smirking.

  I began to choke and my mother pats my back, trying to help.

  Luke laughs, his eyes turning a shade lighter than his usual blue.

  When I was younger I never noticed how attractive he was.

  Luke was very tall and quite lanky. He had beautiful blue eyes, but black when angry.

  His blonde hair was left on his forehead, instead of its usual quiff.

  When I had finally caught my breath, I look up to see that he is already gone.

  After school, I was exhausted and decided to take a nap.

  I hadn't seen Luke for the rest of the day, so I thought I might have been hallucinating or something.

  I throw myself on my bed, and almost immediately I'm greeted with sleep.

  I'm in an abandoned parking lot. Luke is running after me.

  My heart is beating out of its chest as I run from the blonde boy.

  He looks different. He looks dangerous. I was now fearful of the boy who once gave me comfort.

  He continued to chase me and he wouldn't stop.

  My legs began to get tired, but the boy seemed to be full of energy.

  The adrenaline pumping through his veins made him totally forget about the pain in his legs, from running.

   I began to slow down, cursing my legs for not being able to run much longer.

   Luke eventually catches up to me and grabs me from behind.

  I quickly bite into his arm. He screams in agony, and releases his hold on me.

  I can still feel his skin in my teeth.

  Luke eventually catches up with me again.

  As soon as he has his arms around me he quickly injects some type of drug into my veins.

  He releases me again and watches as I run helplessly. My vision begins to blur, and Luke now stands in front of me.

  "Tag, you're it" he says into my hair before pushing me to the ground

  I wake up with a jolt.

  I was covered in sweat, as if I had actually been running.

  Luke was standing in the corner of my room.

  He simply smirks before disappearing.

-

Do you like this story?? Please let me know whether I should continue or not! I would also love some ideas for writing❤️