Psycho

I lay in bed and think of what I had just done. My fathers body was still laying on the kitchen floor. Blood was strewn everywhere. There were little splatters of blood on the ceiling and the walls.

I sit up and think of the possible outcomes. I could run away, and stay undercover for the rest of my life. That doesn't sound like a life worth living though.

If I'm caught by the police I'm going to jail for sure. I wouldn't make it a week in prison.

I could kill myself. All of this would be over. What's on the other side? Will I go to heaven? Will I go to Hell? Or will I be trapped in this house, just like Luke?

I walk down the stairs of the old house, feeling numb.

I no longer felt remorse for killing my father. I didn't feel sad or angry. I felt nothing.

I walk into the kitchen, not daring to look down at the floor, where my fathers corpse lays.

I walk to the fridge and grab a chair. I stand on the chair, so I can see on top of the fridge.

There's a black case sitting there. I grab the case and begin exiting the room.

Before I can exit, however, I'm interrupted by my mother.

She stands at the doorway with a look of shock and fear on her face.

I look her directly in the eyes, I feel nothing. Her eyes fill with many emotions.

First shock, then sadness, and finally anger. The throws herself at the body lying on the floor.

"Did you do this?!" she screams at me, looking at my bloodied clothes

I simply stare at the sobbing woman. She's mumbling nonsense words to my fathers corpse, as if he can still respond.

My mother stands up and straightens her clothes, which are now also stained with blood.

"You're a psycho! How could you do this to your father!" She yells, charging at me

I simply continue to stare at the woman in front of me. I brace myself for her hit, but it never comes.

She had been stopped mid hit. She was then violently lifted into the air and slammed into the wall. My mother falls to the ground, groaning in pain.

Luke is now standing beside me, his eyes pitch black.

"Don't touch her!" he hisses at my mother

She looks at us in fear. Her eyes going back and forth from me to Luke.

"Mom, this is Luke. My imaginary friend." I say in an evil tone

She is frozen by fear as she continues to stare at Luke and I.

Her fear quickly turns to anger.

She charges at me once again, but doesn't try to hit me. Luke's menacing look making her keep her distance.

"You're going to hell!" She spits

"Mama, we all go to Hell" I simply say with a smirk on my face

That was the last thing I said to my mother.

She was then thrown into the wall once again. This time it was harder. Her neck snapped on impact.

I look over at Luke and he looks down at me, his height making me seem quite small.

I look at the scene in front of me. My mothers body lay still on the floor, my fathers corpse close to hers. Blood covered the kitchen.

Then one thing pops into my head. My brother, Jack.

I begin to walk up the stairs, still no emotion shows in my eyes.

I open Jacks door and find him sleeping in his bed. I pick the boy up bridal style and carry him to my car.

  I drive to my aunts house. I quickly open the door and carry the boy to the door.

He begins to wake up, so I set him on his feet.

"April? What are we doing here?" he says groggily, rubbing his eyes

  "You're going to stay with auntie for a little, okay?"

He nods silently.

"When I leave, you knock on the door. I love you so much, Jack" I kiss his head and a tear slides down my cheek.

  I leave, not daring to look back.

I then arrive back home.

I look up at the house that had caused so many problems.

If we hadn't lived in this house, life would be much different.

My mother and father would still be alive. My brother would have a family. I wouldn't be a murderer.

-
This story is almost over! I started a new Michael story called "Record Store" please check it out!
Vote and Comment❤️