Chapter 3. Preparing for the First Turf War!

Darkgon P.O.V

Wow I have been about a week since I arrived to the Inkopolis, and still I have a friend, although we did not know enough each other but let's see if I have my chance to know Firi. Well I don't want to meet her if still I have my basic clothes, but anyways time to save the Inkopolis, I feel very eager.

I walked to the Inkopolis and go in to the sewer , but before I took a sigh and then ready for the action, I will give my best shot. I turned into squid and swam to the Octo Valley. "Yo Cap'n" I said, "Oh Agent 3, I got some news to you!" said Cap'n Cuttlefish. "And what is it? I said, "Well looks like you had a tough week for I had keep rushing you to get more zapfishs." Cap'n said, cleaning his Legendary Cap. "No, it's okay, I already notice that being an Agent always have tough missions, but I can handle this, so do not worry" I said with my fist in the air. "I admire your energy, but if you don't take a break, you will be weak and the Octorians and Octolings will splat you, remember that the Spawn Base on gives you three chances to survive, so I will give you a free day." Said Cap'n Cuttlefish. "But what I am going to do in my free day? if the Great Zapfish is missing, which means no turf war. I said, crossing my arms. "Listen, I said that the Great Zapfish is missing, but that does not mean that the Lobby Tower is closed, always is open at twenty four hours, otherwise I would not recommend you play turf war using that kind of outfit that are you using, it seems that your basic clothes is not very helpful to play, you need to buy new and fresh clothes if you want to play and win a battle for your first time." Said Cap'n Cuttlefish, swinging his staff on the floor. "Oh ok, got it, well thanks for the free day, you are right if I will rush of myself to save zapfishs, I will be weak, ok see ya again Cap'n." I said, waving to him. "Wait, here a present for you!" said Cap'n Cuttlefish. "Huh, the Hero Runners?" I said, raising my left eyebrow. "Yes, but those shoes are replicas, which means is not very exactly as the you wear the real ones." Said Cap'Cuttlefish" "Oh wow, it fits me very well and it feels exactly like the real ones, well thanks again boss, see ya!" I said waving my hand again. "Have fun and don't worry, Agent 1 and Agent 2 will handle of these missions."

I swam to the Inkopolis back, and I said "So is not recommendable to play turf war wearing my basic outfit", but I don't have money, I am broken, where do I can get money, so I sighed and I returned to my apartment to rest, when I opened my door there is a bag, and it's full of money, but who sent me this? also there is a letter that says. "Hey Darkgon, how is it going? having fun in Inkopolis? if it is, very glad to hear well I wanted to send you 20,000 gold for you can buy anything you want like clothes food, weapons etc. More over, did you meet new friends?, if it is so, then present to me someday, well I have to go to practice more my slosher and meet Inkopolis soon to get fun with you, take care-Your best brother, Chari the Red Inkling.""My brother sent me this for me? wow I don't know how to say thank you very much Chari, this is just I all need." I said with my impacted face. So I run out with all my strength to buy new freshest clothes, first of all I decided to go first to Cooler Heads, to buy a headgear that I could not stop looking, the Fish Fry Visor, when I put it on, it turned into color navy blue automatically, and then I went to the clothes store to buy a clothing that gave me interest, a Blue Zekko Hoodie (N/A: although the blue zekko hoodie doesn't exist in the game, but I wish lol). And I do not need to go to Shrimp Kicks to buy new shoes if Cap'n gave me the Hero Runner replicas. So I went again to the apartment to put it in my new outfit, and wow I look very happy and pumped that I Have new clothes and ready for my first battle. But I think something that I didn't, a weapon, I laughed that I forget about that, finally I have enough of money to buy a weapon, so I went to Ammo Knights to buy a new and basic weapon.

"Oh a new coustumer, hello, my name is Sheldon, the owner of Ammo Knights" Said sheldo, doing a handshake with me. "Hello, my name is Darkgon, nice to meet you, if you do not mind to buy a weapon?" "No, go see it if you like a weapon." said Sheldon, showing the weapons that he made.

So I was wondering all the store if I can find a weapon I want, there are Splattershot categories, Splatlings categories, Blaster categories, and Snipers categories. Sadly I don't main those weapons besides the Hero Splattershot, unless I saw the Roller category, those are my primary weapons that I trained with my brother since a year ago, especially using a Carbon Roller, and I can't believe it, there is a Carbon Roller, and I said, "Excuse me Sheldon, can I buy the Carbon Roller?" I said, pointing the Carbon Roller. "Well of course, and it seems like is your first time to visit the Ammo Knights, I will give you the roller as free." Said Sheldon, smiling. "Really, wow thanks, now it seems I am complete for now, well I'm going to play turf war, see ya Shieldon." I said, waving him.

Well I am complete, now to play turf war, for the first time woohooo.

Meanwhile in Firi P.O.V

Well I got nothing to do, I can't find Darkgon, and I wanted to know him, hmm maybe I could get fun if I play turf war, I have my Splat charger that I found in the middle of the street, and it looks in good conditions, I feel so scared but I am ready for some action. Well HERE I GO!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, Darkgon is here, yeah I know it was a while that I did not make a chapter, is because I was very busy doing some housework during the vacation, but I will do my best shot to make another chapter, but hope you like this chapter, well that's all, Darkgon's out! :D :3