Chapter 4. First Turf War, BEGINS!

Darkgon P.O.V

*Deep Breaths* Phew I am so nervous to play but I barely developed my skills from Octo Valley missions and included from Cap'n Cuttlefish's advices, thinking about that I feel so eager and I despite that turf will be fair and square. Let's see if I have my own roller skills, I mean using splattershots and other shoots categories it is fine to me, but using with rollers I mastered the most category that I did. So I did my first steps entering to the Lobby, waiting for my teammate, even I do not know them ha ha ha ha *ahem* anyways I waited my teammates, they look tough enough, watching like that, I saw a girl that is on my teammate and for no reason it looks like Firi for its blue tentacles and blue eyes. *scratching my head* well I mean is very different between royal blue and navy blue like me, but this time the ink colors is a battle between Blue and Orange, very classic for begginers ha ha ha ha. ok less talking and let's do more action, yes I can feel my battle spirit....LET'S GO!

Firi P.O.V

I do not feel very ready to play a turf war, but I want some money to buy fresh clothes like any inklings do. *trembles* More often I found a splatterscope from somewhere from inkopolis and it looks abandoned because it hasn't the owner's name, glad because at the beginning I felt like a stealer. Like I said I like weapons with high range, however that weapon looks very old, but whatever I tested out and it looks in good conditions of shooting and probably the scope, it has some scratches. Talking about my teammates, they look very strong, but there is a boy that got me interested because it looks exactly as Darkgon, but different ink color. Alright the battle is going to start, I will do my best shot and wish me luck to win this battle. *Deep breath*

Normal P.O.V

At this instant, the Blue Team and Orange Team are now in their base where is going to start "The Spawn Base" The stage which they are going to play is "The Ancho-V-Games", preparing the inklings their weapons, waiting the bang, and START THE MATCH!

Darkgon P.O.V

Well we are now in Ancho-V-Games, there is a cat that is going to qualify who got the most points, I do not know about its name but the teammates said Judd as well, Judd swung its flag up to get prepared the battle and swung down the flags which the battles begins. Alright so my teammates are an inkling boy that uses a Splattershot Jr. and 2 inkling girls are using a inkbrush and a splat charger, I painted the main base while my teammates decided to paint at the center base, hmm I got the feeling that girl with charger is considered as firi because I knew for her eye color, anyways there is an opponent that tries to splat me using with his .52 Gal, hmph although they do not know I have mastered my skills being as a roller, so I launched 2 burst bombs and a roller slam, he got splatted but don worry he will re-spawn like I did in Octo Valley, somehow I feel sore in my head but it is glowing, I remember that Cap'n Said *flashback*  "Once you fell kinda strange feeling in your body, that means it is ready for a special attack".*Ends flashback*. That's I remember, well if I am using a Carbon Roller that means the special weapon is Inkzooka, In another way I heard someone screamed who is the girl with the charger, asking help but no one have the chance to help her. So the boy with the Splattershot Jr. said, "Hey you with the roller, go and help her, we got this under control", "Alright!" I said, so I swam as faster as I can, while the opponent with a Dynamo roller is almost to splat her. "EEEEEK" scream the inkling girl with the charger, before the splat I activated the Inkzooka and splatted the Dynamo, I tried to help her up saying I she is ok, the inkling girl said yeah but trembling as much. My teammate with the inkbrush did her final shot with the inkstrike, but an opponent did splat me at the last second. The time rang out, Judd is qualifying the stage and it points that blue team got the victory, I was very happy that I won my first turf battle and my teammates were so happy too, we made up to orange team as a good battle and all went off to Inkopolis, but before Judd gave us a ton of money as reward, included who were defeat but less than victory ones.

Firi P.O.V

Wow I won my first turf battle, but that boy that saved me... *Flashback of the moment when Darkgon saved her....ends flashback* I saw that he came for saving me, I walked to Inkopolis to take a break, with surprise I bumped someone without noticed, "Excuse me, sorry I did not notice", I said apologizing. "Oh it is okay....woah it's you!" Darkgon said. AAAAAGH, Darkgon it is you?" I said, shocked. "Yeah it is me *laughs*, anyways good game in the battle, that was really hard." Darkgon said, smiling. "Ummm...well I just trying to say thank you for saving me." I said, speechless. "Sure thing, I like protecting my team, well I should go to sleep because tomorrow I have some emergency stuff." Darkgon said, scratching his head. "What kind of emergency stuff?" I said with a suspicious face. "Uhhh ummm....oh look that tower" Darkgon said pointing the tower, and he ran away. "W-wait Darkgon....*Sigh* he is gone, and I wanted to talk with him, hope I can see him tomorrow.

Darkgon P.O.V

Whew that so close, I want to tell her that I am an agent but I promised to Cap'n not to tell anybody, I walked to my room put away my Carbon roller under my bed and take out my outfit and put my basic outfit as my pajamas  for now, and lay on my bed to sleep, I feel bad that I did not tell Firi my secret, but I must to keep safe, I closed my eyes and I fall to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my inklings, Darkgon is here, yeah I know it is kinda short, but is the only I can prove that I am not dead, but the next chapter is going to be different and serious being as an Agent adventure, does Firi can find out the Darkgon's secret?, well we will see in the next chapter,well that is all, until next time....Darkgon's OUT! :3 :D