2.7 - Episode

Soon the dinner was over and I was quick to rush upstairs, although they weren't actually leaving yet. I suppose dad wanted to talk to the assholes' mother.

Even then I didn't get to be alone for long, and I was taken aback by Dominic waltzing into my room while I was sat in bed, making me wonder - who the fūck approved that?

"Why-"

"Your dad suggested it." He interrupted with a smirk, already pīssing me all the way off.

"You should have said no, get out." I snapped, watching him scoff.

"I don't think so." He responded, leaning against the doorway. I didn't have the energy to argue so I just sighed in frustration and stared at my phone. "Who're you texting?" he asked as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"Did I say you could sit?" I responded passive aggressively, cocking one eyebrow questioningly.

"No but-"

"Then don't." I glared.

"You're a bītch." He scoffed, making me laugh.

"And you're a ašs. Any more observations to make, Einstein?" I snapped, climbing out of my bed in hopes to go back downstairs - at least then, he wasn't able to so blatantly harass me. But I didn't get far as he got up too and grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

"You think you're better than everyone, don't you?" He hissed in my face, making me grimace at the proximity between us.

"No, but I'll take it." I shrugged, about to walk away when he shoved me back, somewhat surprising me.

"Just because you've got Calum wrapped around your finger doesn't mean you're all that."

"Is that what this is about? You're jealous that Calum pays more attention to me than you, what are you, in love with him?" I laughed genuinely, stepping back and crossing my arms.

"I'm not gay-"

"It's okay Dominic, there's nothing wrong with being gay. I mean, you're probably gonna have to choose another dude, but-" before I could finish he'd shoved me again - really?

"Fūck you, man." He snapped, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"If I do remember correctly, I'm not a man." I cocked my head as I smiled in amusement, watching him get more and more aggravated until suddenly the anger subsided slightly, an eyebrow raising.

"Trust me, I know." I didn't know what he was suggesting, but I was creeped out to say the least. I had no response, so I just decided to try and leave again - woop, another failure, and next thing I know I was shoved against the wall.

"What the fūck?" I spat, seeing him stood in front of me with his hand gripping my wrists, pinning me to the wall. I was disgusted by his touch and his face up close, immediately reacting by trying to push him back but I was stuck.

"Are you scared?" He grinned mischievously, making me scoff.

"A better word is mad, fūckhead, I don't get scared." I growled through gritted teeth, and without thinking I caught him off guard and kneed him where it hurt. I watched him double over and felt a satisfied smirk settle on my face as he released me and fell to the floor. I then crouched down and rested a hand on his shoulder so I could nutter in his ear, "Don't fūcking touch me again, asśhole." before shoving him flat on the floor and leaving the room.

When I arrived downstairs I received strange looks from both my father and Dominic's mothers - I wasn't surprised, they probably heard something. How would I get out of this one?