° chapter one °

This chapter is dedicated to nlori1234 , we are both working together on a big project, check out her work, it's what drew me towards working with her, she is super nice. -Issy

•••

"I call shotgun!" I yelled out to Damon, but no, Elena gets to sit at the front because she is Damon's 'girlfriend' despite the fact that she is a complete doppelbitch, I think Damon and or Stefan could do better than a skank like her.

"Elena is at the front, if we are about to drive into a bar and explode the whole thing, I would like to be next to my girl the whole time."

Rolling my eyes, I thought of a brilliant idea. "Fine." So, I started to climb on top of the roof of the car and once I made it up there, I held on tightly.

"What-? what are you doing?" Damon looked at me with concerned eyes, that same gleam of complete stupidity I fell in love with the first time I saw him.

"Uh, I'm sitting, you see it's a fine art that takes a lot of work, actually, it's probably to hard to process for that small little peanut inside your head." He game me a look that just screamed, 'shut the fuck up'.

Damon just shrugged and started driving, very, very, fast might I add.

Before I could even bat an eye, I had become a burnt marshmallow.

•••

Agh. Shit.

How can I be dead and still feel like shit?

Oh wow. It's my dead body, sexy. "Scar-?!" I hear a voice, a voice that I had been wanting to hear for such a long time.

"Ric?! Oh my god-!" Running to the voice that I so dearly missed and stopping once I made eye contact with the older man, oh no, I felt a stinging in my eyes, something I hadn't felt since I had the pleasure of, uh...

Killing my family, but uh, yeah, don't even stress about that.

"Scar, oh my god I can't believe it's you." I hugged him, you see Ric was a friend, a best friend, a drinking buddy, a shoulder to cry on when watching the notebook, a person to trust with all my deep dark secrets. He was alive, but boy, when I found out he was killed, I went literally mad. Crazy. I killed a woman, of course without any legal trouble but, there was (and still is) a shit tone of fuckery in my head because of that. The innocent woman just didn't deserve it, she just didn't.

And as much as I try to tell myself that I'm not the same person I was many years ago, I can't help but wonder if anyone ever leaves their past behind.

"Ric?" I turned to see Damon, another best friend, he was close to me, but just not as close as Ric was. Damon knew about my past also.

After we all reunited, I went to find my body, eventually I found it under a heap of other bodies, burnt and as black as charcoal. Well, this is a sight I didn't think I'd ever see.

"We should go before Bon-Bitch throws a fit." The nickname earned a sharp look from Damon, but I just chose to ignore it, as we all continued walking towards the graveyard.

•••

"Hurry!" I heard Elena's irritating, whiny voice demand. Being the stubborn prick I am, I slowed my walking down; just to piss her off.

After Elena and Ric had passed through, Damon and I held onto Bonnie's hand; despite how unwilling I was. It must have been some kind of reflex, but my eyes shut tightly, my body preparing itself for any sort of light or impact as we went back. However, there was no light nor was there any kind of impact, there was nothing.

It wasn't fucking working.

"Witch-Bitch, what the hell is going on?" I yelled to the witch. Ugh, I just really want to go drink with my best friends and daydream about Dylan O'Brien.

"I-I think Liv must've stopped the spell. We aren't going home," she dropped her arms, causing a domino effect; Damon's hands flopping to his side and mine.. well, mine went flying across the witches cheek.

"No!" I screamed, furious at this point. How dare she fuck this up for us?