°chapter six°

-----

This chapter is dedicated to chelsnic  for being a dedicated reader. <3

•••
//SCAR//
"You know, it's been longer than two hours,"
I hate to admit it, but Creepy Kai was right. He also seemed to like horses, I don't know weather to bond or to kill? Is this what chickens feel like when they see a fox, 'hot damn that fox is looking fine' or 'hot damn, that fox is looking fine but evil and blood thirsty'

I'm pretty sure Kai saw me lose my train of thought because he was starting to make faces at me. "I know, maybe he just got lost."

Agreeing with the weirdo, something caught my eye. It was a strange circle like thing hiding in-between a bookshelf and a cabinet.

I started to make my way over to it, but before I could continue Kai jumped up and pushed me up against the wall.

I tried to kick and hit him, but it was no use. His legs were pinned against mine, his hands wrapped around my wrists tightly.

Well, I guess my time on this planet is up... tell Dylan O'Brien I love him.

"Don't walk over there. Don't look over there. Don't even think about over there." Why?

"I am going to take my hands off your wrists and detach my wibbly wobbly legs from you. Do not punch me, pretty please."

He started to move his hands but before he did anything else, a flash went past and pushed him down onto the floor.

Damon mother fucking Salvatore.
•••
Q/ Should I do more of Kai's POV?

Q/ Kai or klaus? Whose is better?