°chapter two°

-

This chapter is dedicated to 0ElenaGilbert0 , okay guys, found this account and oh my god, it's perfect, it needs way more followers though.
•••

four months down the line...

"So what's for dinner tonight, Bon-Bitch?" I asked, my tanned legs propped up on the end of the shopping cart as Damon pushed me along.

"You know I really wish you would stop calling me those names..."

"Spaghetti it is then!" I chirped, ignoring her completely. I just do NOT like the whole, 'I'm a good little witch', it's pathetic, stupid and just plain annoying.

"Uh, guys... Do you hear that?" Shifting my gaze to Damon, I tilted my head slightly; wondering what the hell he was talking about. Before I could bully him however, small sounds from something outside started to ring throughout my ears. The song seemed evil, something that would definitely play during a horror movie.

"Pussies..." I grumbled, making my way over to the area outside the supermarket.

Okay, so let's make a list,
Creepy music, check.
Creepy merry-go-round, check.
Creepy clown killer, not check yet - yet.

So as my research has lead me to believe, we are not alone and we are trapped in 1994 with a creepy clown killer, yay life.

"It must've been an automatic thing-" Damon had been rambling on and on about nobody being here in 'his personal hell'. I hate to admit it, but Bonnie was right, while Damon was cut off by Bonne say there was hope and pointing towards Damon's car.

Wait.

Damon's car?!

"M-my car, I must've left it here in 1994," a glare shot by me made its way over to Damon, cold, no, freezing, yeah that's the kind of glare I gave him, a glare that could explain years of fights. My glare was telling him to believe for once.

•••

Okay.

I think my glare worked to well, now Damon believes Bonnie and I (ugh), and now he is sitting in his car making noises.

He has been at it for 1hour, and it is driving me up the wall, "Damon please, shut the fuck up."

"Uh, how about... no!" Stupid little...

"I swear, if you don't shut the flaming fuck up, I will shove this entire car up your arse."

Before he could retort with something, his playful manner shifted as he pointed towards something. "Someone was behind you."

Maybe a creepy clown killer. Pushing my dark hair away from my eyes, I made my way over to the direction he was pointing in. Pushing my way through some of the trash littering the ground, I let out a small snort as I pulled up the tarp.

"What is it?" Ugh I hate that voice, the voice of a Bennett-Whore.

"It's, uh, a tarp, a nice blue one, huh." I said all hope dripping off my tongue and onto the grey ash-felt.

I could hear Damon sigh, get out of the car and walk away, oh but wait, Sabrina the Teenage Witch stopped him by asking, "Where are you going? This proves nothing Damon."

"You know what Bonnie! I don't believe, I don't believe we are ever going home, I don't believe that we are not alone and do not believe someone drove this here," he yelled pointing violently at the car.

"But, how did it get here then?" Bitch-witch pleaded with hope.

"I left it here in 1994!"

•••