*Concert*

Hailey, my B.F.F., and I were going to a concert. A Demi Lavoto concert. Hailey found 2 tickets in her mailbox 3 days ago and we have been planing from it ever since.
It was said to be the biggest event of the year.
My parents thought I was having a sleep over at Hailey's place, and her parents thought that she was at my place.
And they couldn't find out if it was true because they don't know each other's number.
So me and Hailey could practically get away with whatever we want.
In the mean time, Hailey and I were choosing dresses to wear.
"Should I wear the red dress with pink sneaks or the black dress with heels?"
"I don't care. Just pick whichever one you like."
I chose to wear my blue flower dress that went to my knees with black tights and sneaks.
"Should I put make-up on?" I ask myself out loud. I reach for the red lipstick and then Hailey comes barging in.
"How do I look?"
She had on a purple frilly dress, which I would never be seen in until I die, and a big fat pink bow on her head.
And she decided to put makeup on. Red lipstick halfway across her face, eyeshadow past her eyebrows, and she put on my white blush, making her overall looking like a really girly Joker.
"You look like your a zombie. Let me fix this."
So I ran downstairs and grabbed a bucket and filled it with lukewarm water and grabbed a nice black dress with a pair of black heels. And some barretts. She tried to French braid her hair, but it came out in a huge tangle.
That's going to be fun to brush out.
"Clean up team in full force."
I grad a sponge with one hand and start scrubbing and start brushing her hair with another.
Then I reapply the make-up, making it nice and professional.
Then I hand her the clothes.
"Put these on. Now."
"But I look perfectly fine..."
"If our going to a zombie convention, then yes. But we're going to a concert, and your not going to embarrass me. Understand?"
"Yes, mother."
--------------
After 15 minutes of fixing up Hailey's make-up disaster, we're ready to go.
I take the car out of the garage and check my wallet for my ID. to make sure that if I get pulled over, I won't have to rely on flirting with the cop.
"Come on!" I shout over my shoulder.
"Just making sure that I check all my acounts. I don't want to miss anything while we're gone..."
"JUST COME ON!!! IT'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU GET BACK!!!"
She runs to the car with her phone in her hand.
"Fine. I'll just do it on the way there."
She immediately starts to type furiously and all sorts of colors and signs appear on the screen.
Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and that's just a few of the ones I saw.
----------
When we get there, the place is packed. We had to park 3 blocks away from the stadium.
After walking for 5 minutes, I look up at the stadium, saying to myself, 'Get ready, your in for a long night.' And I didn't know what 'long night' meant.