*The Horrible List of Doom: Part 1/2*

After I read the part that said 'Harry Potter and Friends: Truth or Dare', I continued reading out loud.
   "It says we have to follow what this list says exactly, or else they will never let us out of here."
   "When I get out of here, my father will hear about this."
   Typical Draco, thinking his father could do anything about this.
   Yet I still like him...
   "So what does the list say? I'll do anything to get out of here. Litterally."
   "Its not going to be that easy, Harry. I'm looking though some of the dares right now, and I don't think you'll like them..." says Hermione, mater-of-factly.
   "These... These are crazy! There is no way in any way I'm going to do any of these. Even if I die!"
   "Ron, we're not going to die. As long as you do the dares. Ad truths."
   "Do you guys want to start the list so we can get some of it done and over with?"
   "Sure."
   "Fine with me."
   "Please don't be as bad as I think..."
-------------
   cuteblondechick19's
   List Of Doom (Dun, Dun Dun...)
   Dares:
   Harry: Levitate Ron for an hour, then stand next to him while he pukes, not puking.
   Ron: Kiss Ginny on the lips for 3 seconds.
   Ginny: Make-out with Draco, with Ron and Harry watching, and they can't say anything.
   Neville: Its a secret! (I will aparate over there to tell you)
   Hermione: Burn a Twilight book after you read it without stopping.
   Hailey: Kiss Harry, after he washes his mouth from puking at Ron.
   Luna: Describe what a wrackspurt looks like.
   Draco: Turn yourself into a ferret and run in 13 circles.
   Kiri: Kiss Draco. (In human form)

   Truths:(Must take Veritaserum )

   Harry: Tell Ron how much of a good kisser Ginny is.
   Ron: Say how much he truly loves Hermione.
   Ginny: Explain your love life to Ron.
   Neville: Why did you faint when you were re-potting the tree-like things? (Please tell me the answer)
   Hermione: Do you study so you have something to do or to get good grades?
   Hailey: Who in this room do you like?
   Luna: Do you really love Neville or do you fake it so people know that you have a love life?
   Draco: Do you secretly like 1 or more people in this room?
   Kiri: How big is your love for Draco?
-------------
   "Sooo..."
   "Let's go in order so it would be fair."
   "Okay, Harry, your up first. Start levitating Ron."
   "Wingardium Leviousah"
   Up Ron went, almost lookin like he was enjoying it.
   "Since we can't do Ron's untill the hour is up, let's move on. Ginny, I'm sorry. You have to make-out with Draco. Ron, Harry, you have to watch, silently."
   They leaned in with disgusted looks on there faces.
   Once there lips connected, they practically just stood there, lips locked together. After 30 seconds of this, which was said to b the required time, they immediately ran to the bathroom, to what we assumed was to wash there faces. Or something else. Hopefully not.
   "Cuteblondechick19, can you please come and tell Neville what his dare is?"
  We waited for a few seconds, then a girl that looked the same age as me appeared in the tiny room.
   "You can call me Jaedyn. Jaedyn Riehle."
   And with that she walked over to Neville, and then he eyes got wide.
   "Do I have to?"
   "Yes, and it has to be romantic." Jaedyn whispered the last part so no one could hear.
   Then he walked over to Luna, grabbed her by her waist, and pulled her closer to him and kissed her. She looked like she wanted more than he was allowing, but finally, their kiss broke apart.
   "That was..."
   "Shhhh... Don't say anything or else you will ruin the mood."
   "Neville, since when did you know about 'moods'? I only have ever thought of you as a herbologist."
   "There is a few things that you probably don't know about me. Actually, a lot of things you don't know about me."
   "Well, let's get this list rolling. Hermione, go sit on the couch while reading this book, okay? And while she's doing that, Luna, describe what a wrackspurt looks like."
   So she explained what it looked like, it's mating seasons, what they do, where they live, and all this was able to go down until Harry's time with Ron was done.
   "Ron?"
   "I'm- BLUHHHHH- fine."
   "I wonder how Harry's holding up... Harry?"
  "Don't come in here, it stinks. Not a like a million port-a-potties, but like a million bags of puke. So don't come in unless you want to die."
   "Oh, and make sure Ron brushes his teeth! He needs to kiss his sister."
   "Bluhhhhh"
   After a few more minutes of this, Ron comes out of the bathroom, with a really heavy smell of mint mouth wash.
   "You ready? Ready to kiss your own flesh and blood?"
   "How long do we have to do this for?"
   "A real kiss last 3 seconds or less. So, 3 seconds."
   They lean in and kiss for exactly 3 seconds, then rip apart from each other.
   "Ewww" they say simultaneously.
   "Hermione, are you done with that book?"
   "Yes."
   "Hand it to me please. I have to do something to it."
   I pull out a lighter I took from my mother's bag a little while back and enlight the book into flames.
   "Nooo!!!"
   "Hermione, hate to break it to you, that was a Twilight book. That change anything?"
   "Yay!! We're burning a Twilight book! Yay!!!"
   "I've never seen her this happy before. Especially with the destruction of books."
   "Well, everybody has a common enemy, And it's Twilight."
   "True."
   "So, Hailey, you have to kiss Harry."
   "Gladly."
   She leaned into him, and attempted a French kiss, but he countered by pushing her off after 3 seconds.
   Harry ran to the bathroom, almost screaming in disgust.
   "That went well." Hailey said this with litterally no sarcasm.
   "Draco, you have to become a ferret again. I'll make it quick."
   I waved my wand and transformed into a ferret and he started running his circles. He just barely could do it without hurting himself.
   After his laps were done, I turned him back to human, and he attempted to get up, but he fell back down immediately.
   "Sooo... I think we have to kiss now."
   "Yeah..."
   I leaned into Draco to kiss him, and surprisingly, he leaned in also. So when our lips met, we automatically were 'glued' together, and stayed like that for what felt like years, until Hailey came and broke us up.
   "Get a room, Driri."
   "Since when did Draco and me become a fan-fic? But Driri does sound kinda cool..."
   "Oh, Kiri. Kiri, Kiri, Kiri. What am I going to do with you? If you guys want you can a share my bed together and I'll take your bed."
   "Okay." I tried to sound nonchalant, but Hailey never gives up her bed for anything. Not even my love life, which strangely enough is why she's doing this.
   "That what B.F.F.'s do, Kiri."
   "Thanks."
   "And I don't want you to die a virgin..." she whispered and I punched her arm.
   "See you guys on the morning. We have to do the truths tomorrow, so be prepare."
   And so we all fell asleep, minus me and Draco, who stayed up a little bit.