*The Game Of Doom*

THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE STORY!
   So my good old friend, Booknerd684, tagged me for a game.
   The rules are:
   You can't refuse,
   You have to tag 15 people, (unless you don't know 15 people that would do it)
   You have to say 13 things about yourself
   It can't be a comment, it has to be a chapter
   And if you refuse, Booknerd684 will decide the punishment.
(To see full rules read Hidden Love: By Booknerd684 Chapter 3)
So here goes:
   1.FourEyedGeekyNerd, haileyfeneran05 and EmmaGretchsmann are my friends from school
   2.I would marry Draco Malfoy in a heartbeat
   3.I wish my name was Kairimajokoma, which used to be my user name
   4.If I were to be a character from Harry Potter it would be either Hermione or Pansy. Pansy because she ends up marrying Draco.
   5.I didn't know how to spell my middle name (Adriana) until my former crush, Aedan, told me how.
   6.I am 11 but am 5'5" in height and only weigh 99.2 pounds.
   7.My lucky numbers are 2, 5, and 17. 17 is also the number of my biggest crush in alphabetical order from my class last year.
   8.I watched the Harry Potter's back-to-back weeks. Once with my father, then with my grandpa.
   9.I like Ninja Turtles and Olaf from Frozen.
   10.My name is a Japanese tree, yet I'm named after a female boxer from a video game.
   11.This may sound gross, but I kinda have a crush on my cousin, but were not blood related, or not even really cousins because his dad and my aunt haven't married each other yet.
   12.I totally love music, especially by Skrilics.
   13:I think I'm a vampire. Reasons:
   My skin blends in perfectly with copy paper
   I'm allergic to garlic if I get it on my skin
   Someone once hit me with a metal bar, and none of my bones were broken
   I'm one of the fastest girls in my grade
   Instead of tanning, I get a sunburn at the slightest amount of sunlight. Even through windows.
   So these are the people I'm tagging in:
   FlowerGarden28
   Aisling1949
   EmmaGretchsmann
   TwilightGranger
   dosa-masala
   Cristal_4Ever
   Those are the only people I would like to tag in that I think would actually do it.
So bye, t.t.y.l.
   P.S.
   You have to put Booknerd684 at the end of the chapter so she can see what you wrote. And you have to give credit to the person/people that tags you in.