3

"You know my heart, but why didn't you answer it. Even 'no' it's okay"

Author POV

"I'll help you," he said and Jiyeon stopped, instantly.
"I'll help you with study" he continued then she facing him who now look at her.

They stared at each other for quiet a long time until Jiyeon broke it.

She cleared her throat first and speak, "If that so, makes me in the Top 30 in the next exam."

"Wait, what number you were in the last exam?" he asked

"Me, umm, I got 78 out of 100" she said like it was nothing.

"What?! Are you serious? The exam just in 2 weeks. Top 30..." he said and stopped for a moment to think.

"If you can't it's okay, I wouldn't help you then" Jiyeon was about to leave again but Jimin stopped her.

"Okay okay. Call. Top 30.." He said but still unsure. "Can't you give me a discount. Eo? Umm Top 50?"

"I'm settled with Top 30. I won't change my decision. Why? You don't believe me that I will get 30 from 78?" She said seriously, disappointment can be seen in her eyes.

"But what if you didn't get to Top 30? If okay, just if." He asked her.

Jiyeon walking closer to him while crossing her arms. She said, "Date with me, just 3 times."

"If I don't get to be Top 30, date with me just for 3 times" she said then spread her hand, "Deal?"

Jimin lost his temper already, "Woaaaah aren't you a bit too much? Even if you like me, you should not used this oppurtunity, heol..how embarrassing."

Jiyeon face turned into red because of angered not because embarrassment, a sign that she will explode. "Ya!!" her screamed makes Jimin startled.

"W-w-ae-wae?" he stuttered because afraid of her.
"What kind of girl do you think I am, liking someone who is a jerk, I'm not easy girl, tch, do you think I can't get Top 30?!!" She yelled.

"Anii, but what if you deliberately didn't get into Top 30?" he asked.
She sighed, "Don't worry," she paused, her eyes which glued at the guy in front of her showed that she don't want to say the next word but in the end she said it, "I'm not interest in someone like you."

Jimin throw his attention to her hand, precisely looking at her phone. He took it roughly and Jiyeon startled a bit.

He typed something at her phone and not long later his phone ringing. He waved his phone in front of her. "I will need your help a lot."

He gave Jiyeon's phone back then stop the ringing on his phone and pocketed it. "And I'm sure you need my help too."

He walked across her with his cool image, leaving her alone. Jiyeon sigh and walked at the opposite direction without looking back at him.

As Jiyeon arrived at her home, she went straight to her room with a face full of embarrassment.

She jumped to her bed: with face on her bed. "AAAAAAH!!!" She screamed out of her will. She moved her body aggresively that makes her into sit position, where she sit at edge of her bed.

"What did I did?"
"Why did I agreed to help?!"
"How hurt can I be!!!" she said with so much force in 'be' words.

"Top 30 non-sense!!" She cover her face with her hand and sobbed as much as she wants.

Morning

Morning comes, Jiyeon walked to her school with her uniform on.