5

"Are you dreaming of her again today?"

Jiyeon was standing inside the school looking at rain. She sighed because she forgot her umbrella.

She had no choice but to wait until the rain slowly gone. She walk to a bench nearby and take a nap.

After about 30 minutes she wake up. "Aaah it's still rain heavily," she whispered. She looked to her watch showing it was 3:45.

She stood instantly because she remembered Jimin told her to come at 4 pm.

"Crap! I can't be late again." She mumbled.

"What to do? Should I run? What so ever, let's just run!" She muttered. Before she run, she was looking to the sky, hoping she will be okay.

She run as fast as she could with her bag on her shoulder. It only took 10 minutes to arrive at Jimin's apartment.

Her hair, shirt, skirt, shoes are all wet when she arrived infront his door. She dried herself a bit before press the bell.

Ding Dong

5s

10s

20s

"Is he not home?" She questioned herself and pressed the bell many times.

"Aish. He's the one who late! Let's just wait him here." She complained and sit on the floor in front of his door and lean to it.

10 min

20 min

30 min

"Did he not coming?" She asked herself and look to the ceiling. Did something happened? Why he didn't call me? She sighed.

Every minute passed, she looked to her watch. But he did not coming. She gave up after waiting for 40 minutes.

When she was about to stand up, a voice called, "Jiyeon Noona?"

She looked up to the voice. "Eo Jihyun-ah!" She stand up right away facing him who was in front of her.

"Where is Jimin?" She asked him without thinking.

"Hyung texted me that he may be late because he helped a friend cleaning the classroom." Jihyun explained.

"Aah," she mumbled and look to the floor. So he is with with Nayeon. Of course he forgot me.

"But Noona, why are you all wet?" Jihyun asked and wake up Jiyeon from her daydream.

"Aah, I forgot to bring my umbrella." She answered and forced a smile. He nodded.

"Did you planned to study today? You must waiting for long time. Come in first." He said.

"Jihyun-ah, why are you so nice all of sudden? Tch..." She chuckled.

"Jimin will be late right? I guess today we will not study together. And I just arrived just now, so it's okay. I'm going home now." She said and waved her hands to him.

"Okay."

Jiyeon started to walk away from his apartment.

The rain already stopped so she walked slowly while thinking.

"You didn't bring your umbrella right?"
"Aah you're right..."
"You can go home with me."
"Ani, I have duty today"

"I will help you then..." Jiyeon guessed the next word he would said, "or... I will wait for you"

She sighed once again. "Get yourself together Jiyeon-ah, you should be happy if he is happy" she slapped herself and stand straight not like before then went home.