12

"There were one small moment where I think you do care about me."

Jimin approached Jiyeon that sitting alone on a bench and settle himself on her right side. She hung her head low like a dead rose. She was neither conscious nor unconscious with only both hands that were stretched to the bench supporting her upper body.

Others were still partying and unknowingly drunken as they were the only one were not there.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked.

"Cooooool down." She answered after some seconds without even looking up.

Minutes passed, only just silence from the two. Just then he grabbed her wrist and stood up while saying: "Let's go back there."

But she refused, she won't stood up and instead, she hold him back with her other hand.

"Jimin you-!" She uttered, drunk and instantly, Jimin turn his head around to look at her. She shift her sight to meet a pair of gazzling eyes.

"Why yOU?!" She whined while pointing her finger at him with her other hand. "Sit here and hear my story." She dragged him and he just let her do so.

He stared at her pitifully. "Wae? What do you want to tell?"

Jiyeon sighed before she started, "Did you ever have a first love?" She asked and without waiting for his answer she continue her story, "I have. Since 9 years ago," she paused for a second. "And I still like him. So much."

"Who is he?" He asked, eyes still on her.

"Park Jimin." She stated at his face that makes Jimin's eyes widely open. She squints her eyes and point her finger at him. 

"Oh! It's Jimin." She uttered and shows her eye smile with cheeks obviously red because of the alcohol.

Disbelief could be seen in his face as he stared at her smiling face for a while. For the first time, he saw her face this up close. He studied her face bit by bit before started, "Jiyeon-ah,"

His honey voice makes her look at him properly. They stared at each other for some moment before Jimin broke their silence.

"I think I'm drunk." He looked deep into her eyes.

"Hmm?" She gives him a questioned look.

Jimin get his face closer to her and Jiyeon back away a little while they still stared at each other eyes. He then cupped her face with his one hand that makes she blinks uncontrollably.

"Just for tonight, forget everything." He pulls her face towards his and lay his lips on Jiyeon's.

Under the sky full with stars, two person becomes one. Will this remind as a memory that will gone when the sun comes up?

The Next Day

It was their last day in the camp. Everyone were totally wasted last night that maybe only some of them remember about what happened. The students are getting ready to get inside the bus, and right then Nayeon asked their teacher if she can go to the toilet first.

"Sure. Come back fast."

Nayeon also asked Jiyeon for a company and so she did. The bathroom was only a door so Jiyeon waited outside while playing with her phone. Five minutes passed but Nayeon still haven't come out. The sound of water flowing profusely makes she thinks that Nayeon is still inside so she waited again for another five minutes yet she didn't show up.

"Nayeon? Are you finished?" JIyeon asked as she knocked on the door but she got no answer. "Why are you taking so long? Come on, everyone is waiting."