You are mine (yandere levi x reader) 1

You, (Last Name) (First Name), are a newly recruited cadet from the Survey Corps. You are very skilled and talented just like your best friend Mikasa Ackerman. But you are not just known for your strength and talent, you are also very well known for your beauty. A lot of the soldiers in the Survey Corps are in love with you but you don't really care. The reason is you just don't feel it but one certain person is different from the others and that's Corporal Levi.

Every time you are in training his eyes are always lock-on to you, his dark gaze makes shivers run down your spine. You can feel that even if you are not looking at him. You don't know the reason why he is always looking at you and ONLY you. Sometimes it makes you think that he likes you or even in love with you like the others but no, he's the "Humanity's Strongest Soldier", he can't just fall in love to a girl like you. You don't even know his preferences, so it's impossible.

Reader's POV

Today is another one of our training sessions and everyone is working hard, maybe because our first expedition as one of the Survey Corps is coming. So there, we're all doing our best. I was doing training with Mikasa when I suddenly felt again that same feeling. Corporal Levi is staring at me again. I don't know what he's problem or what he wants but this is making me uneasy. Mikasa has noticed this and asked me.

"_, are you feeling ok?" She asked, quite concerned.

"Um, no..Mikasa, he's doing it again; I don't know if I should continue training or just have a break? It just makes me uneasy." I said hugging myself to get a little comfort.

"It's that shorty again. I don't know what he wants but just ignore him, you better take a rest." She said as she offers me to leave. I stared back at him and our eyes met, he was looking straight at me and he gave me a smirk. I turned away as soon as he did that and I can feel myself heating up. "What in the world happened to me? Why did I blush?"

"Let's go Mikasa." I looked back at her and then we both leave the training grounds still having the thought of him.

Levi's POV

I don't know why but something about that girl makes me want to have her. She's so attractive unlike the others. Ever since the day Erwin recruited new members, I can't stop thinking about her. Everything about her is perfect. Her (e/c) eyes, those (h/c) locks, her innocent face, her flawless skin, her luscious lips, and her gorgeous body, everything. If this keeps up, I don't know if I could even stop my inner demons. I want her to be mine and mine alone.

I always watch her during their training session and God she never fails to attract me. Even today and for the first time, she stared back at me. That beautiful maiden stared back at me and I love it, I love it so much. Our eyes met, those beautiful gems of her are staring back at me and it's enough for me to melt into it. And now that this happened, I can't hold it back anymore, I want her now and I will do anything to get her.

Reader's POV

"Thank you very much Mikasa." I said while drinking a glass of water and the both of us are seated on my bed. She strokes my back to give me some comfort and I need it. I need to shake off that thought of him staring at me with those dark and cold eyes of his. It gives me shivers, I know there's something more to that and I don't want to know it. It's like he's obsessed with me. Call me crazy but that's what I'm feeling right now.

"_, don't fret over it. He's just a freak. I'm always here for you so don't worry." Mikasa just said the sweetest thing; she's such a best friend. I don't know what I'll do without her. I gave her a weak smile just to inform her that I'm feeling much better. A few moments later a knock was heard on my door. Mikasa insisted on opening it while I remained seated. She opened it revealing my other friend, Sasha Blouse. She has a serious look on her face. She told Mikasa that Commander Erwin wants me in his office, he said he wants to discuss something regarding about my performance earlier this afternoon. I don't know why but I must obey, I guess, even though I have a bad feeling about this. I stood up and make my way into the doorway. Mikasa was a bit worried when I passed her but I told her that I would be fine and gave her a tap on the shoulder. I turned to look at Sasha and gave her my thanks and finally leave the both of them.