You are mine (yandere levi x reader) 2

Reader's POV

I woke up in the morning feeling that the other side of the bed is empty. I quickly rose up to see that Levi is gone. Where could he have gone to? I finally notice the letter that is sitting beside me. I took it and read the contents.

I really enjoyed our session last night. Who could have known that such a beautiful woman like you could actually make me feel so good? I've got to repay you some other time but right now, hurry up and get dressed. I've already made someone to get you some clean clothes; you'll see it neatly folded on top of the chair. You need to attend to your duties and meet my squad first thing in the morning. Honestly, if I can be in charge of all of this, I prefer to be in bed with you. One last thing, remember what I've told you last night, YOU ARE MINE my sweet little submissive.

P.S. Lock the room before you leave, I have my own key, don't worry.

From your dominator a.k.a Levi

As I read every detail, I can't help but blush so hard. My body is heating up just from his words and the thought of him calling me his submissive. What the heck is he thinking, giving me this nickname? I look for my clothes and finally spotted the chair. "Oh there it is." I get off the bed and take a shower. It's really amazing how the superiors got their own shower room in their quarters, so convenient. After I've done cleaning myself, I've put on my uniform, fixed the bed and finally went out of the room and locked it.

I walk my way into the hallway; it's really empty in this time of day, maybe because everyone is in the training grounds working their butts off. I giggled at the thought of it when suddenly I heard someone called my name at the top of their lungs.

"_!" And then I saw a very familiar face running towards me. Mikasa? She suddenly hugged me oh so tight. "_, what happen yesterday? Tell me. Did they hurt you? Did they do something to you? You didn't sleep in our room last night? Where did you sleep?" Mikasa is asking me non-stop questions, I say she's really worried but I can't possibly tell her what happen to me or should I say between me and Levi or she will definitely kill him.

"Mikasa, calm down, they neither hurt me nor did something to me. See, I look completely fine." I tried my best to put on my best smile and controlled myself from blushing as I recall the memories of last night. I must never let Mikasa get suspicious.

"Well that's a relief; I thought that shorty did something to you. I almost thought that he raped you." I flinched. Well not exactly but close enough, Mikasa. "Haha, the Corporal? No, he didn't do that. You're thinking too much."

"I guess I am. You know that you're my best friend _. I worry every second for you." Awww, she's so sweet. "You don't need to worry too much. By the way, I have great news for you Mikasa." I snap her out of her thoughts.

"What is it?" She said, completely focused on me.

"I've been put in the Special Ops Squad." I smiled at her but she repaid me with both shock and anger mixed on her face.

"WHAT! YOU MEAN, YOU MEAN, THAT SHORTY'S SQUAD!?" "Um, yes. I've been put into the Levi Unit." "NOOOO! FIRST IT'S EREN, NOW YOU!" Oh, no. Mikasa is losing her mind now, I thought this would be great news for her but I've guessed wrong. "Mikasa, calm down, I've also agreed to this. I would be fine promise." "NO! BEING WITH THAT SHORTY'S SQUAD MEANS GREAT DANGER! THINK ABOUT THE THINGS THAT HE COULD DO TO YOU _!" She hugged me after that, not letting go of me. "Mikasa, I must go now, I need to meet the other squad members or Levi-heichou will kill me." I removed her hands from clinging to me. "I'LL KILL HIM!" "NO MIKASA, DON'T EVER THINK OF DOING THAT!" I've warned her and gave her an angry look. "Now calm down, I'll be going now, understood?" I'm like a mother talking to a child here seeing Mikasa immediately calmed down. "Ok, just make sure you'll be alright, promise?" She holds onto my hand one last time. "I will be alright Mikasa, I can take care of myself so stop worrying." I gave her a pat on the head and my warmest smile as I leave her alone in the hallway.