Don't tease me! (Levi x reader)

For the past few months, you and Corporal Levi have been having a "prank war" of sorts.
In your defense, you had no idea that it would turn out like this.

It all started when Levi called you into his office to review some paper work. In the middle of your conversation, Hanji burst in and took Levi away, screaming something about Titan experimentation trials and all that other weird stuff. You were left in his office. It was not a secret to you that his personal quarters was adjoined with his office. You had been working closely with him and you had to admit, you wondered how Levi took care of his personal effects. He probably kept it neat and clean like he did the rest of his office. But for some reason, you were extremely curious as to who Corporal Levi Ackerman was behind closed doors.

So being the stubborn girl that you are, you walked over to the door of his room. As your hand made contact with the cold metal knob, a jolt of excitement rushed through you. Who knew what it looked like in there? Maybe there was even a shrine to Windex or something, complete with the burning scented candles. You twisted the knob and pushed the door open to reveal......... an extremely boring clean freak room. You sighed. It was just as you expected. Walking into the room, you began to look through some of his things. You walked to his armoire and opened it, revealing Levi's shirts and pants, all folded and color coordinated.

You couldn't help but let an amused laugh escape your lips. Really, Levi? Color-coded? You're such a nerd.
You were looking through his collection of dress shirts and cravats when a sly smile made its way onto your face. Wouldn't it be funny to have Levi come into his room and have all his clothes messed up and out of order? So you mixed up all his clothes, shut his drawers and left the room as if nothing happened.

Let's just say that Levi was not amused.

After running for your life across the whole Survey Corps Headquarters, a few days later while doing your laundry of your personal underthings, Levi sneaked into the laundry room while you were out looking for more detergent, took your stuff and hung it right in front of the stables. In the end, Eren and Jean had to return them to you since they were on stable duty for that week, compliments of Corporal Shorty himself. You would have felt pity for the blushing cadets if you weren't so embarrassed.

It all went downhill from there.

One time, you replaced all his bleach with watered down simple syrup, which led to a legion of ants crawling all over the floors and windows of his office.
He got you back by sticking leather sheets to your windows so you couldn't see the sun rising. You ended up very late for a very important briefing with Commander Erwin.
Then there was that one time when you snuck alcohol into his afternoon tea. God, that was a night to remember.
To which he retaliated by replacing your 3DMG with defective ones so that when you handled the cadets that day, your gear messed up which led to some very embarrassing moments.

Well, you get the gist of it.

Most times, you never really thought about what would happen next. It was just a matter of how to piss Levi off the most. But some things happen that proved that in a war, nobody knows how it would turn out.

______________________________________

Levi was on his way to the training grounds, where you would be. You had the responsibility of training the cadets in hand to hand combat, since you were the best in the Survey Corps, second only to Levi. As he approached the group, he saw you in front, overseeing each cadet's improvement. As he walked, he got a glimpse of your face and immediately, a tight feeling welled up in his chest. He furrowed his brows together. Lately, he's been having this weird habit of letting his eyes drift off towards you, his breath somehow hitching when you meet his gaze and smiled at him. A satisfied feeling came over him when you would ask for his input or commend him for his efforts.