Netflix and chill~levi x reader

{A/N: Language}

"Levi, what are we gonna do today?"

"I don't know."

"But it's Valentine's Day!"

"Valentine's Day is fucking stupid."

You stuck out your bottom lip and furrowed your eyebrows, angry with your boyfriend's lack of affection towards you. You never expected him to be the passionate, tender boyfriend that every girl wants, but the two of you never really did anything nice together. Sure, you hung out and stuff, but you wanted to do something romantic.

"Can we go to the beach?" you asked hopefully.

"{F/n}, the beach is three hours away. I'm tired and I want to stay home."

Your expression fell and you stayed quiet for a couple of minutes, just looking at the floor. You gave him the silent treatment for a while, pretending to be much more sad than you actually were.

"Fine, if you really want to do something today then I'll make us dinner and we can watch a movie on Netflix," Levi finally caved. Your features lit up. You hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

****

You two sat together on your bed with the spaghetti Levi made, looking up at the TV screen and trying to decide on a movie.

"How about we watch Frozen?" you asked with a smirk. Levi turned his head and looked at you with the most annoyed expression you'd ever seen.

"First of all, I don't even think that shitty movie is on Netflix, and second of all, no."

You giggled.

"I'm just kidding," you replied, leaning on his shoulder with a grin on your face, "How about we watch 'Devil'?"

"The one with the elevator?" he asked.

"Yeah, I love that movie." {Shout out to those of you who have seen Devil}

Levi's face looked a little less annoyed now.

"K."

Levi searched up the movie and started it, and once you were both done with your dinner, you set the plates aside and leaned back on the bed. You put your head on Levi's chest, and he sighed, wrapping his arm around you.

However, before the movie got to the good part, you began to feel a little--let's say--needy. The combination of Levi's masculine scent and the feeling of his deep reverberating breaths was sort of turning you on. He still had his strong arm wrapped around you and your growing arousal was starting to make you uncomfortable.

You shifted higher so you could reach his neck, and you began to plant kisses all over his skin. He hummed a little and squeezed your leg.

"I thought you wanted to watch the movie," he said.

"Forget the fucking movie," you replied with into his neck. Then you pulled his face to yours and began to kiss him on the lips, picking up the speed. He sat up and rolled on top of you, intertwining your legs together as his placed his hands on either side of your head. He looked down at you with a mischievous look.

"Netflix and chill?"