Of angels and demons

"Mommy, Mommy!" a little girl calls out.
"I realized something," she says without a trace of self-doubt.
But there is no reply; Mummy is busy. Girl leaves out a sigh, slighty saddened by such pity.

She climbs on a chair to reach her pink pencil, the one she saved for words thoughtful and special. With notebook in hand, she runs out as the front yard converts to her new fairy land. She sat down thinking,
"Who needs wood and tools if I can build anything with my pen and magic words?"

Letters slowly form on a white paper, until the new world conformes to the rules of its creator. Words and knowledge make her a queen, there are no wretches and everyone is keen. Her wishes come true, rooms fill with joy, there are unicorns to talk to and so many toys! Night arrives, moon rises as delighted, she goes to sleep, but soon reality opposes, making her weep...

She has to face the war whilst dwellers run away, dragons attack unicorns as skies are turning gray...But soon she meets a king as a damsel in distress, for her he did everything to fix the mess. Her world isn't perfect anymore, but is worth her respect, as a true queen's chore becomes to accept.
Days, months, years have passed since then, she's learning from life and is way wiser.

One day she says:
"I realized something," as she's feeling the tingles,
"Every world, every human consist of angels and demons".