The 100 arce woods

Hiking in the woods was not something you were expecting on this mission. But there you were. Peters was giving you a hard time. He wouldn't shut up. He went on and on about how hydra will never be eliminated. Blah blah blah.
"Cut one head off and two will grow in its place." Said Peters.
"Barton please let me put a bullet in his head. He won't shut the hell up." You said as you tug on the rope, making him loose his footing.
"I'm actually tempted to let you but you have orders, so follow them." Said Clint with a chuckle.

Suddenly Clint stops.
"Wait, I think I hear someone. Stay here. Stay hidden." He said nothing more and pulls out his bow and arrows. Scouts ahead quietly. He soon disappears deeper into the woods.

"Hydra?" says Cruz with a shrug.
"I seriously hope not" you reply quietly.
At that moment Peters tries to break free.
"Help! SHIELD is here! Help" screams Peters at the top of his lungs.
"Shut up." You say as you try to get control of the situation by pulling on the rope around his wrist. The stumbles a little but regains his footing almost instantly.

"Help!" He screams again.

"That's it" said Cruz as he pulls out his gun.

"Wait!" You say as you stand in front of Peters. "We have orders" you say to him.

Cruz pushes you out of the way. You hit the ground hard. He points the gun at Peters.
Suddenly, an arrow comes whizzing by and knocks the gun out of his hand. He quickly looks in direction it came from. Clint was standing on top of the trunk of a fallen tree.
He run directly to you to help you up. While he's helping you up, Cruz goes for his gun on the floor and points it at Peters again.

"Stand down. That's an order." says Clint.
Cruz doesn't move a muscle.
"I don't take orders from you. You seem hell bent on keeping him safe. Maybe you're Hydra too Barton. Maybe both of you are." He replies.
You can tell he's starting to feel aggravated. He's point the gun back and forth from Peters to Clint. You had your hand on your gun but didn't pull it out. You didn't want to escalate the situation.
"Now is not the time to mistrust each other. We have to get to the safe house and get hold of someone. Hydra forces will be searching for us and if we stay here we're fucked" said Clint
"who are we gonna get a hold of If HYDRA is operating within SHIELD, we don't know who will be coming for us when we call for help." you add.
"That doesn't matter right now. We just gotta get out of here. They're coming." Says Clint.

Cruz gave Clint a peculiar look. You could see the he didn't trust anyone. He slowly lowered his gun.
"We have a long way to go. Let's just get there and we'll figure everything out. Ok." Says Clint.
" Just one more thing." You say. You pulled out some duct tape from you bag and puts some over Peters mouth. "We don't need this one letting the world know our location.
You hand Clint the rope that bound Peters wrist. And with that you head deeper and deeper into woods.